NEurope

well bought a new xbox360 (arcade model) and hopefully i will not be getting the "disc dirty or damaged" message anymore.. on any of my games. They are not dirty nor damaged

well bought a new xbox360 (arcade model) and hopefully i will not be getting the "disc dirty or damaged" message anymore.. on any of my games. They are not dirty nor damaged

Hahaha. You sound like mark from peep show here.

Just bought myselfs these!

Walkers_SensationsCrackers_Spare_Rib_Five_Spice_100g.jpg

They are so addictive ! I dont think they will survive today... :S

Animalympics_Front.gif

Anyone familiar with this? Having watched the movie as a child, this album has really grabbed me...

I remember that film vaguely. I can remember a lioness racing a goat.

Just bought myselfs these!

Walkers_SensationsCrackers_Spare_Rib_Five_Spice_100g.jpg

They are so addictive ! I dont think they will survive today... :S

Which reminds me that when I was in London and was about to buy crisps from a vending machine in our hostel, I didn't recognise a single flavour, apart from maybe the salt (which even is called something else than salt) and one of these Sensations bags (something about Thai something something).

I felt so lost. D:

Which reminds me that when I was in London and was about to buy crisps from a vending machine in our hostel, I didn't recognise a single flavour, apart from maybe the salt (which even is called something else than salt) and one of these Sensations bags (something about Thai something something).

I felt so lost. D:

heheh aww! probs something stupid like "sea salt" or seomthing which at the end of the day is the same thing unless it tastes like the ocean.. and when things taste like the ocean here they taste like mud...

I am totally addicted to those which explains my sore throat atm XP but it was totally worth it! (anything in london worth purchasing? I find a moneyless day out in london (bar transport and food) to be extremely fun!!! TOY SHOPSSS) XD

heheh aww! probs something stupid like "sea salt" or seomthing which at the end of the day is the same thing unless it tastes like the ocean.. and when things taste like the ocean here they taste like mud...

I am totally addicted to those which explains my sore throat atm XP but it was totally worth it! (anything in london worth purchasing? I find a moneyless day out in london (bar transport and food) to be extremely fun!!! TOY SHOPSSS) XD

Eh, we never really had time to buy stuff, other than food (McDonalds, some peach alcohol drink, Sex on the Beach cocktail at the hostel, Pret a Manger tuna sandwich and chocolate cake and a coke, spaghetti at Spaghetti House, bag of crisps, some omelette, ice cream and a gingerbread man at Borough Market, an egg sandwich and chocolate milkshake thing at the train station). Spent £40 on all this. That's all I bought.

Didn't want to buy any overpriced crap at the museum shops, and we never really got to any other shops except on the last day, but it was some crappy expensive street with pretty much only shoes and clothes (Kings Road I think?). So no shopping for me. D:

Just some DVDs:

brasseye18zzao6.jpg

Been meaning to see this for ages, glad I finally got it.

200710291122zl0.jpg

I don't know much about this one, but my brother says it's brilliant.

I don't know much about this one, but my brother says it's brilliant.

That show confused me so much. I had no idea what was going on, what it was trying to do and why I was enjoying it. Despite this I felt compelled to watch almost every week.

Odd.

I've seen a couple of episodes, it was pretty funny.

Anyhoo, I ordered the amazing:

21NF679FQKL._SL210_.jpg

I bet nobody here even remembers me, but...

I bought a Mikuru Figure!

mikuru1.jpg

mikuru2.jpg

She's standing next to my President figure now. My Haruhi figure is a different make, and about twice as tall as Mikuru. Looked too wierd having them next to each other.

mikuruandpresident.jpg

mikuru1.jpg

mikuru2.jpg

I...fucking...want that! :o

OMG :o Mikuru FTW! :grin:

Where did you get her from? How much did it cost? :)

I need to built up my Haruhi figure collection! :D

OMG :o Mikuru FTW! :grin:

Where did you get her from? How much did it cost? :)

I need to built up my Haruhi figure collection! :D

I need to start up MY Haruhi figure collection...

Ooh, lovely monies, this job will be worth it at the end... :awesome:

Sorry, I haven't bought anything. I'll leave now.

But not for the same reason as I, I wager. :wink:

^____________________^

Seriously dude, you'll need to be a lot more obscure than that before I forget you. Anyway, cool figure.

Hmm well I just ordered this thinking £2.76 from the marketplace, should come in useful for my dissertation (use of music within fictional television shows aimed at youth) but...

Paperback: 32 pages

We'll see when it gets here...

mikuru1.jpg

I've seen drawings of the character with at least an 18" penis.

And yes, I remember you.