NEurope

haha I may have to invest in a yoshi ^.^ I have quite boring covers, simpsons would rule

if I actually had a boyfriend that is..

haha I may have to invest in a yoshi ^.^ I have quite boring covers, simpsons would rule

They have large donkey kongs, marios, luigis, toads and warios to, but nothing could compete with the yoshi.

You better get off your ass and get a boyfriend before your young looks go to waste! :heh:

Cue N-E trademarked perveted comments.

haha, I think Ill buy yoshi, I never had cuddly toys as a kid *sniffle sniffle* so I may as well buy it!

haha moogle! >.<

Bionic Woman

5125801x.jpg

15.99 GBP

Ruslana - Wild Dances

3625966m.jpg

9.99 USD

Serebro - Dyshi

92399046_tp.jpg

9.99 USD

I just purchased Audiosurf on Steam today ^__^

Anybody got? Verdict?

3 thumbs up. It's great.

3 thumbs up. It's great.

Yeah so I had a go at it and i'm seriously hooked.

And only 10 quid. Winner.

I pay more for games that I play once and never look at again...

Anybody got? Verdict?

Great buy ^^

Great buy ^^

I'm glad I did buy it!

Anybody wants to buddy me my ID is raining_again!

: peace:

More about this conversation than this specific quotes but...

haha, I think Ill buy yoshi, I never had cuddly toys as a kid *sniffle sniffle* so I may as well buy it!

haha moogle! >.<

I have loads of that crap from Game. A Yoshi, Mario and Luigi small figurines. One of those Pokemon gatcha balls. A Pikachu reversible pokeball thing. Giant donkey kong with one eye (and an eye patch) and a beard.

Today I purchased two birthday cards and a "paint your own roaring dinosaur" as a gift.

More about this conversation than this specific quotes but...

I have loads of that crap from Game. A Yoshi, Mario and Luigi small figurines. One of those Pokemon gatcha balls. A Pikachu reversible pokeball thing. Giant donkey kong with one eye (and an eye patch) and a beard.

Today I purchased two birthday cards and a "paint your own roaring dinosaur" as a gift.

I think I saw them as I was buying some cheapy ps2 games but never really thought anything of it after that.

I was thinking more for uni and such, I really don't want to be in a room that doesn't feel like my room, so things like those teddies and eenuhs posters will be great :yay:

Anybody got? Verdict?

Completely fookin' A! However Ive found that with most of my music the beat is waaaay off! :D

*adds you to steam*

B000A82IKW.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

arctic-monkeys-lp.jpg

arctic-monkeys.jpg

I listened these once and then I just HAD TO order them!

Because I can't stop writing:

8175CK32_zoom.jpg

Awesome colour. I really don't like the moleskin journals so I'm trying out. I love how the lines are ruled.

8175CK.jpg

Did the best deal ever on ebay 2day. I got a copy of zelda majoras mask for the n64 , boxed with instructions for £8!!!!!!!!!!! Including postage and packaging

Because I can't stop writing:

8175CK32_zoom.jpg

Awesome colour. I really don't like the moleskin journals so I'm trying out. I love how the lines are ruled.

8175CK.jpg

I don't really see the appeal in moleskin journals...why are they so special?

I don't really see the appeal in moleskin journals...why are they so special?

Well I'm not a big fan of the moleskin journals so I'm getting this CIAK one.

I write a lot when I'm bored (which is quite often :heh: ) and I usually use a crappy notepad which just falls to pieces. Most of what I write is scattered around my room. This is just an easy and nice way of keeping everything together. It's just a high quality journal.

I guess it is nice to know that something as personal as writing is done on something that is high quality.

Well I'm not a big fan of the moleskin journals so I'm getting this CIAK one.

I write a lot when I'm bored (which is quite often :heh: ) and I usually use a crappy notepad which just falls to pieces. Most of what I write is scattered around my room. This is just an easy and nice way of keeping everything together. It's just a high quality journal.

Mhm fair enough. Although I prefer the option to tear it apart as its not like I keep my notes in any order anyway.

Although i did pick one up from Sainsburys a while ago that had a little boxed off header section at the top of every page. I quite liked that, made it so I can give each page a header and thus make things more findable.

Yeah I like tearing stuff out but I'm so unorganised that I just lose everything. :p

Actually I keep most of what I'm writing at the time in the book I'm reading at that time which leads to a massive mess of papers and such.

Did the best deal ever on ebay 2day. I got a copy of zelda majoras mask for the n64 , boxed with instructions for £8!!!!!!!!!!! Including postage and packaging

Good deal if it is still in good condition.