Lame Christmas Presents

Daft

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pray tell, what is a yodelling goat?

Its a soft toy, just under a foot tall, and you press it's foot/hoof and the thing starts playing a whistling the yodeling song from The Sound of Music. As if that wasn't bad enough after about 1 minute (literally) its mouth starts moving and it rocks from side to side and starts singing the words...this went on for about 2 minutes...it seemed like an eternity!!!:nono::cry:

I bought my mum a temperature probe thing for food.

Practical!

I got something similar to the yodelling Goat, A Shrilling Cow.

The body you squeeze and it makes a weird... noise. Wouldn't call it shrill, but it's certainly interesting.

Thats what I like to hear!:heh: Maybe I should change the topic title to Lame Soft toys that make wierd noises...

Any chance you can provide us with pictures and soundclips, guys? I think that would be great. :D

I think I disposed of the offening item!:laughing: Ill look for it tomorrow and if I find it I will ill post the violently abrasive sound clip!: peace:

But I think I gave it to a charity shop!

HOLY MOLY! I just found it on ebay!!! (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GARETH-GOATS-SOFT-TOY-SINGS-LONELY-GOAT-SONG_W0QQitemZ300062517671QQcategoryZ230QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWINQ3aPOST0Q3aRECOQ3aBIDQQcmdZViewItem)

Well I didnt really get much anyway..... being 23 sucks for getting presents. I just got the usual blokey things, After shave, B.O buster, shower gel, socks (which i needed actually) a poker set, some chocolate, a GAME voucher, a Lee evans DVD, a beatles book, a couple of CD's and a bit of money.

None of that is really lame....but Christmas as a whole was lame for me this year as I was working nights. Didnt feel like Christmas at all :(

I got some shitty aftershave stuff from my brother.

I don't even USE aftershave and i don't plan to. I'll probably ebay it since it was fairly expensive...

WTF Eevil! I just tried that listen button thing below the item...and...hahahahahaha.

"Ahhh! Ahh! ahhhhh!!!"

I know, they should put a warning for people with pacemakers and weak dispositions!

I got a sh*tting raindeer that craps out brown sweets.

Quite tasty actually, rather funny - always like the duds :P

Hmmm:hmm: ...what flavour?

A Spanner.

No joke.

How did you react to that?:p

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!