NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
solitanze

Solitanzes 1000th Post Spectacular!

The moment has arrived. I am now officially an N-Europe Aficionado. With this I have finally fulfilled the goal of holding that title and having 1000 posts in this forum to my name.

I am perhaps best known for my antics towards The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess and my controversial views on "reviewism" and "exclusivism".

Tellyn888 posted a good summary of some of my most memorable posts about The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess in the N-Europe Yearly Nominations Thread but cannot be bothered posting them at the moment in this particular topic. If someone could repost them in this topic, it would be greatly appreciated.

With myself reaching this milestone and the failure that is Twilight Princess now imprinted into the history books, it is now time for me to move into another phase of my life and thus I and am hereby OFFICIALLY announcing my retirement at N-Europe forums with activity from this account ceasing at the conclusion of this year being 2006.

I may come back every now and then and look at whats happening around the joint but not actually post anything. I may make one special post on my final views on Twilight Princess upon completion of the game as I am yet to play it, but just turning on the game, I found the opening screen underwhelming.

With that I bid farewell & have a good life.

ON A SIDE NOTE: I will be keeping an eye out on this years N-Europe awards as I believe I am currently leading the race for the most negative user of 2006.

ON A SIDE NOTE: I will be keeping an eye out on this years N-Europe awards as I believe I am currently leading the race for the most negative user of 2006.

I thought that would have been spammer of the year...

I thought that would have been spammer of the year...

alolol, thats exactly what I thought when I saw the topic.

Why are you leaving? It's a bit arrogant to assume everyone will care... not meaning to sound harsh but there's really no reason to leave. It's a forum on the internet - it doesn't take any effort to be here... you just click a button when you feel like showing up. Leaving an internet forum is irrational unless you pay some kind of subscription.

But, whatever. It's your choice. See you.

So which is the lie, this thread or this post;

Ok thanks!

I'll try that and see if it works... Will try it out on the 11th January 2007.

?

I don't even have 1000 posts.

Anyway, I guess we can start taking bets now: who's comedy account was he?

Meh, you'll be back, the majority of people who make these farewell threads always return.

Well except for.... I want to say 'Demuwan'?

Doesn't look like he'll be back to respond to your kindhearted best wishes guys.

Well, from the way you were all posting, you knew this was coming: *closed*

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo, don't do this to us all!! :'(

Man, I love being able to post in locked threads ;)

Sign in to follow this