Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Opera Trial Channel Impressions

taiomi

ok so 1st post off my wii! generally not too bad. (hmmm strange when trying 2 put the full stop after bad it kept typing bad.us, thought i wanted website)

so yeah think its pretty good, faster than I expected! but text is too small unzoomed!

anyway gonna go see what works- msn web messenger?!

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

I like it, love the predicted text. Hopefully they'll sort out the zoom.

It's a lot faster loading than my pc :D (seeing if smilies work aswell)

Love how it loads my gamercard and avatar aswell

browsing and typing with the Wiimote is cool but a little too slow and blurry at the moment. I havent read this thread yet but this is a trial version right, meaning well be paying for it later?

don't think so download it before 30th June will still be free once its out.

I agree with most of the cons posted here, but my biggest wish for the full version is USB keyboard support. Nintendo could team up with Logitech and make a tiny wireless Wii keyboard.

Other than that i'm impressed with this trial version of the browser.

[posted on a Wii]

think usb keyboard support would be great, but not sure if Nintendo would implement it. At the end of the day the Wii is meant as a family console..with the Wii in the lounge or whatever so having a keyboard lying around isn't gonna happen is it? They'd much rather have you browsering the net using the remote, to show how you can literally do everything with it.

I'm hoping somebody makes a Wii styled (?) flash based MMO (free of course) that everyone will get into.

gonna try this out on it:

http://www.battleon.com/default.asp

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!