NEurope
Zygo Ape

Your Gig Schedule

After reading through some of the Threads discussing albums of the year, favourite songs and a certain "Lil Chris", i have discovered many people on these forums have similar musical tastes to mine.

I like to record what gigs i have upcoming on my Calendar, thought it would be nice to do it here aswell, whilst also reading about other peoples gig schedule.

Because theres a distinct lack of shows coming up to Christmas, im going to post a couple of my recent shows also.

Futureheads (Spprt: Howling Bells, The Enemy) Sheffield Leadmill - 27/11/06

Placebo (Spprt: Howling Bells, Archie Bronson Outfit) MEN Arena - 10/12/06

The Enemy (Spprt: unknown) The Cockpit Leeds - 31/01/07

The Macabees (Spprt unknown) The Cockpit Leeds - 14/02/2007

The Rapture (Spprt unknown) Leeds Metropolitan University - 05/03/2007

The Rakes (Spprt unknown) Manchester Ritz (where is this?) - 25/03/2007

Hoping for a decent response!

At the moment I only have:

+44 (unknown support) Carling Arena - 05/02/07

The Boy Least Likely To in January sometime in Birmingham. Booked it with an ex ages ago, not really sure whats going on there...

Roger Waters - 11 May 2007, Earls Court.

Plan to go and see Wolfmother as well next February. No other concrete plans, but would love to be able to go see Gogol Bordello, Flogging Molly, and any others that capture my interest.

11 Jan - Killswitch Engage

10 Feb - The Haunted

26 Feb - Decapitated

12 March - Mastodon

Some gooduns here...Looking forward to these so much it's unbearable.

how good was the futureheads gig at leadmill! pretty sure it was pretty good.

the only gig i have lined up at the moment is klaxons, CSS, sunshine underground, and new young pony club in february at plug, sheffield. i know that ill be heading to a load more though :)

how good was the futureheads gig at leadmill! pretty sure it was pretty good.

Lol, were you drunk??!

And yeah i thought it was excellent. The encore was one of the best ive experienced, i think i was deafened by Return of The Berserker for a few miniutes lol.

Nice lineup of Gigs there mate, specially the Klaxons.

Killswitch engage should be excellent The Bard, went to see them in my Metal days and got one broken rib :hehe: (thats a good thing)

Hmmm, I saw Roger Waters a few years back at Glastonbury and was not impressed at all. At one point he decided to stop playing and play a hand of poker with the band round a table in the middle of the stage. Whether this was meant to be theatrical or what I don't know, but at that point I gave up and went off for a couple of pints at another stage. However my view might not be entirely valid as I seem to be one of the few people in the world who aren't excited by Pink Floyd.

As for me, my gig calender is pretty bare at the moment. I was meant to go see The Roots down in Bristol last week, but fate stood in my way. Ummm, apart from a reggae gig on Christmas Eve (Makating+ African Roots Sound System) not much else happening.

I plan on seeing Venetian Snares and Bong-ra + Sickboy on the last weekend of this year. Should be awesome.

Enter Shikari - 06/03/2007 Leadmill

and My Chemical Romance at Manchester whenever that is (27th March I think).

Muse on 19 December. This Tuesday. Wheeeeeeee!

Other than that, got nothing planned.

enter shikari - cardiff in march

block party - bristol - febuary

skindred - newport - 22nd december (next week yey)

Download Festival 07 :D

Nothing planned. Saw a few decent bands this year though. Hopefully some will tour to Hull (so i don't have to treck to Leeds), or at least when im off uni and in Manchester...

I dunno what bands i´ll be seeing from now until 2 agust 2007

Between 2-4 august 2007 i´ll be most likely seeing:

Blind Guardian

Cannibal Corpse

Dimmu Borgir

Enslaved

Immortal

In Flames

Stratovarius

Tyr.

All on Wacken in lovely Germany, i hope i´ll be able to see all of them.

And of course there is a pretty long time until the festival starts wich more bands that haven´t signed up yet :yay:

You're a little bitch Mundi. I wish I had a chance to see Guardian. I'd pretty much give a limb to see those bands...well, except for Tyr and Cannibal Corpse...on account of they suck.

If I can get the cash together, I'll be seeing Hundred Reasons in January. And if I can build a time machine, I'll be seeing Rival Schools all the time.

I rarely plan things like getting tickets for gigs. It's usually a spur of the moment thing. Like, getting tickets for the flaming lips. I saw they were doing a gig, so thought "hehe, why not?!" :)

I don't even know (out of my favourite bands) who's playing next year.

Ideally, I would love to see Bloc Party and the YeahYeahYeahs. Other than that, who knows?

Arctic Monkeys - Trafford Park (Sometime in July)

Big artic monkeys gig, and seing as they're picking the other acts, i'msure it'll be a brilliant concert.

I just went to see Kasabian on Monday, and the Fratellis opened, it was freakin' awesome.

currently i dont have any gigs booked, a situation I havent been in for at least 3 years.

I'll most likely see Mastodon at Wolverhampton and Nottingham though and with anyluck I'll go to see Nine Inch Nails too. Might go to Norma Jean and Clap Your Hands and Say Yeah. Alot of the bands announcing tours at the moment I have already seen so I'm less bothered about going.

I should be at Download this year too.

I don't go to alot of gigs for big bands, I tend to just go to lots of little local gigs around my area. Haven't got much going on at the moment either, as it's christmas time.

Dam you!! Im jealous..... :( I my self have no gigs planned at the moment.....oh well.