N-Europe

New Trailers

Solo

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

This truly looks awesome!!! Thank you! lol.

The Harry Potter films are always "fine". They inspire nothing, and I'm just bored to death with the whole affair. I don't think 2 seperate films was necessary for this adaptation, it just extends the thing for another year +.

I think I'm more keen to see Eclipse than Deathly Hallows. And I find Twilight bloody offensive in it's shiteness.

WTF. Deathly Hallows was a massive book brim filled with goodness.

The films are pretty lack luster though. First two are shite, third is very good, fourth is "...." but did bring in quite nice design and atmosphere, which darkened and continued hence forth in the last two (the only good points though)

This one should be easily the best.

Harry Potter does nothing for me, especially since I'm not gonna read the fucking books ever.

The first four books are a good read (well, they were when I read them). The rest are a bit fuzzy, but it picks up in the second half of the last one for a bit (after what seemed hours of reading nothing but Harry wondering about aimlessly).