N-Europe

New Trailers

Solo

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The build-up is nice, and the action looks fairly good ... but the concept of the Twilight saga just ruins it for me. The characters seem so shallow and quite frankly disturbing in their relationships. I can see the appeal for those who love a sweet romance (I know I'm guily of that myself), but still ... not my cup of tea.

Anyone who isn't Team Jacob is a filthy mudblood. He's the only decent person in the whole franchise (or the movies at least). The only one who wouldn't make you want to claw out your own eyes just being around them.

Bella's such a twat. Edward's a twat too, but she's worse for falling in line with him, when Jacob and her bitchy friend from Up In The Air are so much more interesting, and hint at having more than 1 dimension to them.

Well I didn't have any desire to see it, but there are several things shown in that trailer that my mind is unable to cope with, without needing to see in greater depth. I shall list those things.

- Megan Fox (obviously)

- Great cast, and one liners "What happened to yours?"

- Shit tonnes of weapons hanging up on a wall.

So yeah I actually think that looks very cool.

Film of the year, right here.

The basic premise of this film, Robert, the tire, comes to life and starts exploding heads left and right with his new found telepathic gifts.

A group of spectators is watching a mock-projection in the middle of the desert. They make comments on the scenes of the "film" as it is occurring before their eyes: Robert, a tire that has been abandoned in the desert, suddenly comes to life, for no reason. He learns how to get around, explores the desert and discovers in himself a passion for destroying insects and various lost items. Robert soon develops a telepathic gift, which gives him the ability to destroy anything he wants, without moving...

Dude ... Machete ... wasn't he the inventor uncle from the Spy Kids movies?

Yeah that's Danny Trejo, both movies even have the same director.

Robert Rodriguez has a colourful directing career.

Yeah that's Danny Trejo, both movies even have the same director.

Robert Rodriguez has a colourful directing career.

Not only is it the same actor, it's actually the same character, Machete Cortez. Not exactly the same lovable uncle he was in Spy Kids. :p

Is this another fake trailer or did Machete just get "real"?

If so, A W E S O M E :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

I looked it up on Wikipedia. It seems that this was originally one of a number fake trailers made that would feature in the movie Grindhouse, but then they decided to actually make real movies out of them.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!