Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

New Trailers

Solo

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

War Machine is made of massive epic awesome FTW.

Is it me, or do they not look "friendly" with each other just as their visors go down? Tony has a sort of pleading/concilliatory look on his face and Rhodey looks less than impressed.

I was going to post the new Shrek trailer but looks like I was already beaten to it. Here are some other trailers (Some of these have probably been posted on here before so forgive me if they have):

...I'll post more when I can...

Okay, while not being overly interested in the Iron Man films before, I must say that was truly orgasmic! :D

Agreeeeeeeeeed. :grin:

Clash of the titans doesn't look too bad. I'd quite like to see tron too..given I don't know much about tron at all..heh..

*hides*

I too have never seen Tron. It seems to be like...ground-breaking for the time, but it's never mentioned and I'd never heard of it as a Disney-loving child.

I will do before this one comes out/I see this one.

What is it with films coming out at the same time, being about the same thing? Clash Of The Titans and Percy Umbridge and Goddess' Assistant etc. It's like when those movies about magicians all came out at once 2-3 years ago. Prestige, the other one with Edward Norton, and that other one (Just called Magicians?).

The Karate Kid

...I actually want to see this! Jackie Chan is a legend!

I must admit that that trailer is a guilty pleasure of mine as well. :heh: Maybe I'm just easily convinced by kung fu, Jackie Chan, and Fort Minor. But I love the Karate Kid concept, and I actually think this movie looks good.

Probably, but I wasn't bashing tron, I've never watched it to give it an opinion! :p

Oh, I know, I know. :)

Clash of the Titans looks absolutely dreadful. Titans Will Clash indeed.

It really just made me want to play God of War...and then I thought why the Hell don't they just make a God of War film...

Although I can see it now, Vin Diesel as Kratos. *Shudder* (Actually, I think that's inspired casting.)

It really just made me want to play God of War...and then I thought why the Hell don't they just make a God of War film...

Although I can see it now, Vin Diesel as Kratos. *Shudder* (Actually, I think that's inspired casting.)

Apparently a script is ready or something...

http://www.gameguru.in/action/2007/12/god-of-war-movie-script-done-djimon-hounsou-could-play-kratos/

Djimon Hounsou apparently could be Kratos.

kratos-djimon-hounsou.jpg

but I think Goldberg looks more like Kratos if you ask me...

kratos_goldberg_1.jpg

Agreeeeeeeeeed. :grin:

Clash of the titans doesn't look too bad. I'd quite like to see tron too..given I don't know much about tron at all..heh..

*hides*

I only watched it recently because of the impending sequel and the fact its referenced on Chuck frequently. It bombed when it came out I believe.

Apparently a script is ready or something...

http://www.gameguru.in/action/2007/12/god-of-war-movie-script-done-djimon-hounsou-could-play-kratos/

Djimon Hounsou apparently could be Kratos.

kratos-djimon-hounsou.jpg

He'd be freaking ace!! Either him or Eric Bana.

star_trek_eric_bana_nero_movie_poster.jpg

Although that article is from 2007...sooo, I'm not holding my breath. :(

(Edit: Someone photoshop Bana to look like Kratos. He's my choice, actually.)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!