Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

New Trailers

Solo

OOohhhjjj GGiiidaiiiii=ooooooddddddddddddd

*Explodes*

New trailer for Fanboys, which was supposed to come out like....15 months ago or something ridiculous.

I love Chris Marquette. He's in hardly anything. :(

Cameos from just about everyone.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/weinstein/fanboys/

Pretty much guaranteed to be the greatest film of all time.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Explodes*

New trailer for Fanboys, which was supposed to come out like....15 months ago or something ridiculous.

I hate that it's centered around Star Wars though...as It's quite uninteresting to be a fanboy of. But the most known of the big fanboy things, and thereofre makes a better plot.

The cameos looks good. Does that mean Carrie Fisher is in it?!

I hate that it's centered around Star Wars though...as It's quite uninteresting to be a fanboy of. But the most known of the big fanboy things, and thereofre makes a better plot.

The cameos looks good. Does that mean Carrie Fisher is in it?!

Yes.

The plots actually quite awesome (and theres a minor story behind it) (And is why its been delayed, partly)

So their friend gets cancer (and its set before Episode 1 comes out) and they want him to see Episode 1 before he dies so they plot to break in. Which is awesome.

But yeah they were gonna cut the cancer out altogether which is fucking stupid. Too hardcore for the masses (wtf) but yeah after test screenings of cancer and cancer free versions they are now releasing the cancer version (the last I heard)

I literally can't wait. Think it looks sweet. I love the cast.

*Explodes*

Haha, the hardest I've laughed at a trailer for a long time. I really, REALLY want to see this.

Id love to know why they arent marketing Kristen Bell in these trailers more, shes becoming more well known with Heroes and Sarah Marshall. Plus all the Veronica Mars fans of course.

I suppose they're going after the Star Wars market and don't want to seem like they're going for the lowest common demoninator just to boost ticket sales? Still, hopefully this film will gain Kristen a bigger fanbase and then we can all go see Veronica Mars: The Movie :p

Does Fanboys have a UK release date yet?

Nope. Its barely been released in America. I found on IMDB you can email the company and ask for it to come to your city, but I just asked about it coming to the UK. Can do so yourself here: [email protected] (although all I got was a "thanks for your interest, shall let you know" but the more the merrier eh?)

Oh and to put the length of Fanboys' delay into context; it was due to be released when I first started uni...i've now nearly finished uni.

OK as much as I'd love to watch that [shut your face Paj!], I've decided not to watch and find out any more about the film now, if I can help it!

Not even being cheeky here, all you see is things being blown up/run through by unclear big transformers, Megan Fox gasping, and Shia Lebouf saying "Run!".

So If I were you, I'd just watch it. No narration or anything.

Seth Rogen seems to have lost a lot of weight.

Funny People

Sign me up for opening day obv.

I hate trailers that literally show the entire story to you. :nono:

That looks odd, but decent. I'm not sure what the aim is, but it looks quite gentle and pleasant. Not really a fan of Adam Sandler, so that's a big deal.

Who's the woman?

S.Darko trailer is out. I refuse to link.

To its advantage it does have Ed Westwick in, and Deveigh Chase (:heart: Lilo!)

Funny People

VID

Sign me up for opening day obv.

Shame for a film called 'Funny People' there are no funny people in it.

They get kudos for The Postal Service, they lose it all for being quite racist.

S.Darko trailer is out. I refuse to link.

I watched.

It's one of those things where you can't decide if it's bad, good or just meh.

Obviously will be worse than the original...looks kinda like a bad episode of Ghost Whisperer or something.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!