NEurope
Solo

New Trailers

Why is that 9 odd minutes? HD on YouTube can't be so fucked up that you need to tag another 7 minutes onto the thing.

Hancock looks alright, though its bizarre to see Jason Bateman alongside such a huge star as Will Smith. The CG looks pretty rubs aswell, and I'm drunk at the moment so it should look suXORZ amazing. That bit with the train is especially bad. How can a Will Smith film in 2008 end up with such awful CGI?

The CGI didnt seem that bad to me, looks like a good film though :) Not a very original take on a superhero with the whole 'drinks and is bad then meets someone who makes him good then he saves the world' dynamic but it seems to be a lot more humerous than most superhero stories. Could be a good watch.

New trailer for

The Dark Knight

I actually didnt think it was that amazing, but Im sure the film will be aaamaazing.

It feels quite different, a tad pessimistic even and I seems like Nolan included some pretty good themes again.

New trailer for

The Dark Knight

I actually didnt think it was that amazing, but Im sure the film will be aaamaazing.

oh, fuck.

no. i won't watch this one. I really, really want this film to be a surprise as modern trailers these days seem to be all about spoiling the entire plot for me. I havn't seen Iron Man yet, but I have a feeling I won't be surprised by the plot for at least the first hour of that.

no more batman for me. the last one was too footage heavy alone, so another nooooooooes.

Very commendable.

I can't imagine what Id be like with that kind of willpower! :heh:

I'm just concentrating on how good it'll be at the cinema. Might book all the seats near me so that nobody can see the raging boner this will probably give me.

Also, with Ledger doing his last performance, it's something I want to preserve as much as possible from now on as it looks truly brilliant and i don't want to spoil that.

Also, with Ledger doing his last performance, it's something I want to preserve as much as possible from now on as it looks truly brilliant and i don't want to spoil that.

Second to last.

what else?

Hes in one more film....got a name like Mr Magoriums Wonder Imporium, blah. As he died mid-filming there are like 3 or so other actors that play him when he goes through different dimensions in the film (one of which is Depp I believe)

Last full performance.

oh, fuck.

no. i won't watch this one. I really, really want this film to be a surprise as modern trailers these days seem to be all about spoiling the entire plot for me. I havn't seen Iron Man yet, but I have a feeling I won't be surprised by the plot for at least the first hour of that.

no more batman for me. the last one was too footage heavy alone, so another nooooooooes.

I think I'm going to avoid this trailer to! :) i hope i have enough will power!

What made Batman Begins so great for me is that i knew nothing about it and hadn't watched any trailers for it. Which i had seen it in the Cinema though!

I'm definately going to see Dark Knight in the Cinema no question about that! :D

I agree with you on the whole morden trailer thing having watched the one for Hancock that was like the whole movie in the trailer!!!

Iron Sky

Looks like a pretty funny Sci-Fi film. I really like that oldschool style.

Is that the same speed racer as the one with the song which goes "here comes speed racer! Hes a demon on wheels! turn turn turn" ?

Yup, it's the film based on the anime.

Is that the same speed racer as the one with the song which goes "here comes speed racer! Hes a demon on wheels! turn turn turn" ?

0:30

0:30

Damn right! Thats how i initally how I found out about that song in the first place! Ted's band is called "The Blanks" got their album :P

Iron Sky

Looks like a pretty funny Sci-Fi film. I really like that oldschool style.

Yes, yes, and finally, yes!

Why a comedy though

Let's do it for reals

Yes, yes, and finally, yes!

Why a comedy though

Let's do it for reals

Wait.

You mean that's not real?

Dollhouse trailer. Doll-freakin'-house

Looks awesome.

Dollhouse trailer. Doll-freakin'-house

Looks awesome.

Can't wait...It's a massive shame that it doesn't air until January.