NEurope
Solo

New Trailers

Duh. Gonna be AMAZING. May well be better than Batman. There. I said it.

No. It's impossible. Batman's got Nolan.

Explain your logic ReZ, because I see none.

About what? About I reckon Iron Man will be better than Batman? The trailer looks better to be honest. Dont get me wrong I know it will fucking rip my trousers off and blow my fucking balls, but fuck, Iron Man looks better. More action packed, wittier, more actiony. Oh and its Marvel. ;)

Nolan is the better filmmaker though and Batman takes place in altogether a darker universe than Iron Man. Sure Iron Man will be good, but I think Batman will stand the test of time as a better film series.

Iron Man looks shit hot but look what you're up against:

-Nolan

-Bale

-Ledger

-Murphy

and it's about Joker and Two Face- the best batman antagonists.

Iron Man looks shit hot but look what you're up against:

-Nolan

-Bale

-Ledger

-Murphy

and it's about Joker and Two Face- the best batman antagonists.

Exactly. It's got Ledgers performance as the Joker in, it's obviously going to kick the metaphorical shit out of Iron man when it comes to quality. (I'm not saying Iron will be bad, far from it. Just that Batman will be better)

Exactly. It's got Ledgers performance as the Joker in, it's obviously going to kick the metaphorical shit out of Iron man when it comes to quality. (I'm not saying Iron will be bad, far from it. Just that Batman will be better)

Bales an awesome actor, but RDJ is better. (Ledgers performance of course looks incredible)

Hey Im just guessing here, it may well be the other way around, but I like to support the underdog. It should be noted Im probably one of the biggest fans of Batman Begins on this site.

Batman will stand the test of time. Iron Man will be a fuckin great movie.

Also: I love Sex in the City

Favreau, that fat dude from friends who did Crapthura? Against Nolan?

Favreau, that fat dude from friends who did Crapthura? Against Nolan?

Hey, let' not forget about Elf! :smile:

I actually didn't like the trailer. I watched the first two countless times but this one doesn't appeal to me. In fact I feel like I've seen most of the film now.

Bales an awesome actor, but RDJ is better.

I love RDJ but thats just so untrue its funny. RDJ's best roles are when he plays basicaly himself which is why Iron Man will be awesome. Bale on the other hand ive never seen do a bad performance (even in the utter shit films hes been in like Harsh Times and Reign of Fire).

Favrou is quite a good director Swingers is so money baby etc.

In fact I feel like I've seen most of the film now.

I get the same feeling.

So, Iron Man is essentially a good Green Goblin?

Cube, I gotta hand it to you, for all your faults, you're a pretty cool guy. :heh:

Did anyone see this on the front of Penny Arcade?

The trailer is pretty well made. I was never that much into Harry Potter but I would probably watch it.

I get the same feeling.

Oh. My. God.

No no no no no.

Green Goblin has super enhanced strength, willpower, endurance, toughness etc and he flies around on a glider and has things like gas and bombs.

Iron Man has full technological features and functions, things like rockets, pulsar shields, rays, lasers, heat vision, night vision etc etc, flight, strength and hes in the suit obviously.

Green Goblin has super enhanced strength, willpower, endurance, toughness etc and he flies around on a glider and has things like gas and bombs.

Iron Man has full technological features and functions, things like rockets, pulsar shields, rays, lasers, heat vision, night vision etc etc, flight, strength and hes in the suit obviously.

And he's a drunk too. Even though I don't think they'll play that card too much in the movies.

Sorry to burst your bubble Cube, but wrongo yet again.

I actually didn't like the trailer. I watched the first two countless times but this one doesn't appeal to me. In fact I feel like I've seen most of the film now.

No, you didn't. You just see a glimpse of ONE of the villans and the origins of Iron Man, not the story of the movie.

No, you didn't. You just see a glimpse of ONE of the villans and the origins of Iron Man, not the story of the movie.

I hope you're right.

I think I saw two villains though, the terrorist and that guy who buys the first Iron Man suit.

I get the same feeling.

Go get yourself some Marvel Action Hour and come back to us. :blank:

As controversial as this is gonna sound to all you Batman lovers, Batman Begins sucked majorly so I'm not looking forward to this new one. Saying that, I'm not holding out much hope for the Iron Man film either but time will tell.

And he's a drunk too. Even though I don't think they'll play that card too much in the movies.

Sorry to burst your bubble Cube, but wrongo yet again.

I'm not "wrongo" as I asked a question.

I'm not "wrongo" as I asked a question.

Oh. Well, the answer to that question would be "Wrong".

lol

Don't know if this was posted already:

Doomsday

Looks pretty good, could be a fun more or less Zombie movie.