NEurope
Solo

New Trailers

Sweet, they actually used Iron Man for the music too. Cheesy, but undeniably cool.

cheesy?

CHEESY?

cheesy?

CHEESY?

The song ain't cheesy, the use of it is. I actually wanted it to happen.

I don't know a lot about Iron Man, and I thought the animated series was shit. But damn, Robert Downey Jr. is badass in this trailer.

Robert Downey Jr is a brilliant choice for Iron Man

Indeed. Although I suspect it to be quite mediocre I think his performance could really bring a lot more quality and therefore rise above the pile of mediocrecy.

Indeed. Although I suspect it to be quite mediocre I think his performance could really bring a lot more quality and therefore rise above the pile of mediocrecy.

I dont know, I think everything seen in the trailer to me suggests the movie will actually be good. Granted trailers can be deceptive but im still hopeful.

Robert Downey Jr is a brilliant choice for Iron Man

Yes it was. It was the perfect choice. ANd he is one hell of an actor!

Darth Vader, Billie Elliot and 'theres to many snakes on this motherfucking plane' all at once. nice

The voice over is corny but it looks like it could be cool.

Also, must Hayden Crystblablabla eat a incredibely hot chick in every movie? Damn.

That was utterly corny. God... :shakehead

OY! Dude not every bad film is unenjoyable. This is obviously a popcorn flick, but it looks fucking awesome.

OY! Dude not every bad film is unenjoyable. This is obviously a popcorn flick, but it looks fucking awesome.

Exactly. What's wrong with a good old popcorn flick every now and then?

Oxigen, take things a little less seriously, I mean it's just a movie after all.:)

Hey, chill! I'm just saying that the trailer is cheesy (due mainly to the Voice Over, as Hellfire pointed out), but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna watch it/enjoy it. I may act all "though" when it comes to movies, but you can check with hellfire, I watch everything and do love my popcorn flick every other day. :p: peace:

ALSO:

Check out this beauty:

3924_A.jpg

Hey, chill! I'm just saying that the trailer is cheesy (due mainly to the Voice Over, as Hellfire pointed out), but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna watch it/enjoy it. I may act all "though" when it comes to movies, but you can check with hellfire, I watch everything and do love my popcorn flick every other day. :p: peace:

It's true. We even rent the worst films we can think of just to laugh. Good days...

Zoh mai gawd!

I Am Legend Full Trailer

That looks bluddy great! I've been waiting for this movie since the first teaser. ReZ you rock.

I need to see that movie!

Plot: Awesome!

Wierd virus thing: Awesome!

Mutant sort of things: Awesome!

Will Smith: Awesome!

Yes. It will be.

Woops didnt finish sentence I was too excited.

It will be FUCKING SICKKKK!!!