NEurope
Solo

New Trailers

I am worried about Get Smart. I heard the script had been re-written and that it was better but still. I think it's gonna waste Steve Carell.

Has anyone seen the WANTED trailer? I saw it before BKR and it actually looked pretty fun.

Has anyone seen the WANTED trailer? I saw it before BKR and it actually looked pretty fun.

Yeah it will be amazing. Based on something written by Mark Milliar = Cannot be bad.

Yeah it will be amazing. Based on something written by Mark Milliar = Cannot be bad.

He's not even involved with the screenplay... ultimately, it could be shit.

He's not even involved with the screenplay... ultimately, it could be shit.

Aye, but he wrote the story.

And Angelina Jolie. Therefore win.

Looks really good mate, love the concept. John C Riely is a very funny actor, but doesnt get the respect his performences warrant. Every bit as good as Ferrell at comedy

Looks really good mate, love the concept. John C Riely is a very funny actor, but doesnt get the respect his performences warrant. Every bit as good as Ferrell at comedy

Not "every bit as good"... better.

Wanted Trailer

Looks like it could be a bad-but-great action film.

Wow... that's awfull.

Not "every bit as good"... better.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............... with deep consideration, I just about agree

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............... with deep consideration, I just about agree

I still love Ferrell, though. :heh:

Final Wall-E trailer

Look's like a lot of fun.

That's looking great. :D Gotta love Andrew Stanton.

Final Wall-E trailer

Look's like a lot of fun.

That does look pretty awesome! ^^ Though is it just me that thinks Portal when I see that white robot.... :heh:

Man I can't wait to go see Wall-E. I can't get enough of that trailer, it makes me smile.:heh:

Incredible Hulk

Yes please/

Looks alright but I can't stand Ed Norton...something about his voice that REALLY grinds my gears.

I actually like the one with Eric Bana in it except the ending which was utter turd.

"Hulk" looks disappointing. Can't wait to see "WALL-E" though. I've avoided the hype until now, but after being bored and scanning through AintItCool i noticed a link, checked it out and now i'm looking forward to it more than "The Dark Knight". WAALLLL-EEEE!

Looks alright but I can't stand Ed Norton...something about his voice that REALLY grinds my gears.

I actually like the one with Eric Bana in it except the ending which was utter turd.

Puny Daft annoys Hulk! HULK SMASH DAFT!

Also, Hulk+Abbomination(?)+Ed Norton+Liv Tyle= WIIIN

Also, is that Samson in the beggining? If so, cool ^^

Puny Daft annoys Hulk! HULK SMASH DAFT!

Also, Hulk+Abbomination(?)+Ed Norton+Liv Tyle= WIIIN

Also, is that Samson in the beggining? If so, cool ^^

*Daft squashed* :(

:heh:

...still Ed Norton pisses me off. Eric Bana rocked.

Making a new Incredible Hulk is a fine and worthy experiment, as long as it is done well. I hope that the first scene in the trailer is representative of the rest of the film, but it was a mistake to cast Ed Norton in the role. He's a good actor, sure, but Eric Bana was a much better choice. It was an unavoidable decision to change the casting entirely though, as the main aim of this new version is to seperate it from the Ang Lee version, and in that sense casting Bana would have made it more difficult to do so.

I've not seen Ed Norton and been disappointed in him, I think he's one of the best actors around! I have faith that we'll love him as Hulk!

...also, Wall-E looks wicked!