NEurope
Solo

New Trailers

Punisher Warzone

If you can get it to work. Keeps saying I need the up-to-date flash which Ive downloaded repeatadly.

Edit. Got it to work, pretty crap trailer. (Which I hardly ever say)

Im sure the film will be okay though.

Indeed that trailer was crap.

I really enjoyed the previous Punisher movie, it had that nice old school style action which this one seems to be missing. Plus, bring back Tom Jane.

Hmmm. He was okay as The Punisher. What Aintitcool said is true in that this guy seems to be trying too hard....he does look a lot like Punisher though...less pretty boy more hardened geez.

I'm jokingly not going to watch any trailer for Batman, and If I go to the cinema before I see it, I'm bringing my iPod to listen to during the trailer.

I hate how trailers spoil films.

Ugh Punisher looks like shit, and the first one was pretty cool

Well it is only a teaser, and it has nothing to get excited about. The actual plot and villain sounds better than the first film.

Im sure i'll probably watch the new Mummy movie. I do like Brendan Fraiser and im sure the movie will just be some mindless fun.

Shame Rachel Weisz isnt returning though, not that I particularly liked her in the other ones but I dont like recasting.

Saw that a few weeks ago, and found it staggering that they are parodying films that are not even out yet (the discussion on Aintitcool was hilarious)

A cow falling on Iron Man? How is that even remotely funny...it just doesnt make sense at all.

Disaster Movie

Aw Jeez, not this shit again!

Ugh... It's as if parody movies have started parodying themselves.

That looks so bollocks. But I have to admit I laughed at the "What is this enchanting place?" *BAM*

The CV's of the creators are marvels. Beginning with "Spy Hard", then moving on to the Scary Movie franchise, through to "Date Movie", "Epic Movie", "Meet The Spartans" and now "Disaster Movie". Almost as wide reaching and impressive as Herzog and Kubrick's CV's.

The most astounding thing is that just after "Meet The Spartans" came out, around March time, Aaron Seltzer announced that they were starting to write their next film "Disaster Movie" and only six months later, the film is getting released. It looks like they shot it in a week and edited in camera, where have all the classic comedies gone?

The day the earth stood still remake:

That trailer doesn't tell me too much but I hope it's not like War of the Worlds...

Your video doesn't work, here's one that does.

Meh, the trailers pretty terrible tbh. I loved War of the Worlds, but yeah hopefully it turns out better than it looks so far.

So awesome. At first the lack of the real Payne's voice threw me off, but it looks very faithful to the games. Also, Beau Bridges! Please put the main theme in the movie and Late Goodbye.

Disaster Movie

Aw Jeez, not this shit again!

NOOOOO! WHYYYY!

It just looked like they watched trailers of the movies that haven't been released yet, decided to film it as fast as they can and try to release it. At least they predicted one thing, 'Disaster movie'...Yup, it's going to be a DISASTER!

There was only two parts I laughed at and that was Enchanted and Sex and the City. In the Sex and the City bit, I'm pretty sure that's the guy from MadTV but I doubt it though.

Here's a guy that tells it how it is to these 'two so-called writers of Scary Movie'

Here's a guy that tells it how it is to these 'two so-called writers of Scary Movie'

This guy knows what he is talking about :bowdown: