NEurope
Solo

New Trailers

I think it's a sign that most of my dreams are in the form of scenes from films. As in, they have camera angles and shit.

---

Iron Man looks cheesy but fun. Never really been a fan of strong people though.

I Am Legend:

vampires, they are meant to be vampires. Yet, they look like gollum rejects. I don't know yet if this will be good.

Any vampires that dont conform = good in my opinion. Im growing weary of some recent vampire interpratations.

Not read it so cant comment on source material.

Pash, I dreamt about the latest episode of Heroes the other night. Twas weird (I was one of the characters) in the same sitch they were in, in the episode.

I read I Am Legend when I heard the film was coming out. It's a pretty good book, and basically this only follows it very loosely. I hope they have his work friend in it, the one who tried to goad him out every night, and that they aren't all just slobbering growling creatures, that they are humans who just have a disease. Wait and see I guess

And also, The Golden Compass is looking great. Has some really big names in it: http://www.apple.com/trailers/newline/thegoldencompass/large.html

That looks amazing! Whens it out?

July 18th in the UK while it's out during June in America, boo! You'd think Disney/Pixar would give us simultaneous releases, seeing as they are a huge company.

Man that looks AWESWOME! I mean, visually, as well... But the premise is just mouthwateringly smorgastic! Might've just made up that word. I liked how the trailer was free of that booming Mr Hollywood's narration (COMING SOON and all that jazz), and generally free from any speech. Of course it won't stay that way I'm sure, and probably what we see there is like the first 10 minutes of the film. It probably focuses on teh whole galaxy-thing. Hope it rox. etc. yadda. yadda. Bye.

July 18th in the UK while it's out during June in America, boo! You'd think Disney/Pixar would give us simultaneous releases, seeing as they are a huge company.

Thank got it's only a month this time. The US got Ratatouille in June, and we got it in October.

It looks awesome, though.

So they make the movies in a random order? :P

Also, the older sister is hot.

So they make the movies in a random order?
They made Caspian next as it's the only other one of the seven books to feature the characters from TLTW&TW.

So it works better as a sequel for those new to the stories.

Yeah it looks awesome. Should be a lot better than the first (Which wasnt bad, but wasnt memorable or amazing) but I am really looking forward to this one. :)