N-Europe

How's your Arm?

DiemetriX

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Nintendo if your arms are hurting thats because your not using the wiimote right, it doesn't need excessive motions and in most games you can do whats required with very little motion.

Most people that sit down and just flick their wrists really shouldn't have a Wii.

Yeah, my arms and legs ache and I managed to cut my hand playing Wii Sports as I swung upwards and hit a lamp. My friend bruised his hand on said lamp.

Thats what Perrin Kapplain(sp??) said on regarding the wii-elbow.

I found on red steel you dont have to have your arm out and can alter where I am aiming with a slight change in the degree of the controller.

Its a lot easier to do with your arm close in, I didn't even think of holding my hand out as if it were a gun at first. I tried it once to see what it was like and it was much harder to aim and got tiring quickly.

My shoulders are starting to hurt a bit from playing Wii Sports (especially boxing). Zelda doesn't hurt me at all though, except that the nunchuk becomes a bit uncomfortable to hold after a while (I still haven't figured out what the best way is to hold it).

Upper right arm soar..but in a good way, it doesn't feel like I've been playing video games for three hours! Boxing is the most tiring and my favourite! I open a can of woop ass and then do my Terry Tate impression! "Whooo, That was Sharonda's cake!" I love Terry Tate!

Upper right arm soar..but in a good way, it doesn't feel like I've been playing video games for three hours! Boxing is the most tiring and my favourite! I open a can of woop ass and then do my Terry Tate impression! "Whooo, That was Sharonda's cake!" I love Terry Tate!

Boxing is awesome, feels great to spank a Mii and then open your arms and shout "ADRIAAAANN!"

Guest Stefkov
I think I've got tennis elbow.

Me too. My elbow now hurts to straighten. I can straighten it, but when i tense it straighten if you understand...it hurts.