Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played a hell of a lot of Zelda today, as others have said as you get into the forest temple the feeling of adventure really starts to get into you. As a friend was round playing this afternoon (from the start) and I was watching, it made me realise how fantastic the beginning of the game really is. I love the way it builds up slowly from peace to pulsating excitement.

WELL...I'm way behind everyone, only just clocked 2 hours and they've been 2 very slow hours...just got to the top of the tower as the wolf.

I agree with Samdecahedron it feels very un-Zelda like at the mo, the wolf bit is very odd, and that bloke on top of you is just odd! (I didn't even know he rode you, such is the extent I blocked out all things Zelda wise!)

You think the person on top of you is a bloke?...??

I think I'm loving it so far, I think. As has just been said it doesn't QUITE feel like Zelda yet as of the second temple... Not sure why. I'm hoping the story solidifies a bit + the music improves + a bit more structure wouldn't go amiss. Still it's amazing, but perhaps not quite as amazing as I had hoped.

well i find the game very good.

i think this is one of the best zeldas ever (though i just finished the 4th dungeon)

actualy i love all the new things that were added that wernt in previous zeldas.

did anyone think wind waker was like previous zeldas,

did any one think oot was like previous zeldas

did anyone think the original nes zelda was like other games at that time.

NO

shame on you all

I must say, the items in this game just get better. Some of them I just did not expect at all...(One Item in particular made me say "What the **** is that???" (It's totally crazy I tell you), and another one "surely I can't use that thing..." (It's just not something you would expect Link to ever use), you'll probably understand when you get them yourselves).

I can't imagine what weapon lies within the dungeon I'm in now (Number 6).

I'm about to head to dungeon number three. All of a sudden the games storytelling is sprung to life and aside one slightly confusing cutscene is doing a fantastic job at keeping me interested. All these NPC characters are really likeable, just hoping I see more of Princess Zelda soon with her delightful theme.

Speaking of themes - anyone else loving the renditions of the Twilight Princess theme in most of the cutscene tracks? It's pretty awesome to hear old Ocarina tunes mixed in there as well - although to be honest there hasn't been much standout music yet, but everything is pleasant on the ears.

That's my lot for tonight. I've saved just before entering the third dungeon. I'm trying to pace myself and not see too much until the component cable arrives and also because it's so rare I find myself playing a new Zelda so I want this experience to last as long as possible.

I remember the INCREDIBLE emptiness I felt after devoting five days of my life over Christmas to beat Wind Waker in Japanese. I'm in no rush to sit there here to myself "Great, so see you in four years Link." again. The feeling of beating a Zelda game should be one of joy, but for me it's just the start of another agonisingly long wait.

14:59 in just got a major piece of equipment and i'm basically just gunna explore now that i can freely go where i wish and as fast as i want ;)

Nearly 19 hours now.

Well, i just did Abiter's something or other. Three temples left: Ice, Grove and Sky. I'm worried though, i mean at this rate that means theres only 3 temples left? Eh?

:(

How do I get in the house to get the sword after I have the shield

Walk round the side of the house, you'll see a chicken talk to it and it will mention something about the ground being soft if you use the wolf sense (left or right on the D-pad) you should see a spot that you can dig.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!