N-Europe

Guilty Pleasures

Dan_Dare

Alright kids. Own up. I know as well as you that you have some unexplainable possessions, habits and tastes that are just not on for someone of your stature. I just don't know what they are yet..so spill!

I'll start....

I really like Girls Aloud

and not just the odd song, either. I have two albums and a single. I listen to them frequently, and enjoy doing so immeasurably.

I also find the new My Chemical Romance album highly entertaining

I shit thee not. So absurd and over the top it is, that I can't help but find it amusing, and then I caught myself singing along...damn.

I'm twenty, and one of my monthly highlights is buying comic books.

I'm a massive X- Men fan on a level most people would go pale at, and I also buy Spiderman. on top of that I regularly buy titles from the marvel 'ultimate' alternate timeline. I'm so much of a nerd I buy my franchises of choice twice. I'm faintly aware a boy of my age should probably not buy comics, but I find them too good to not buy. especially the bargins. oh, god, they're so cheap :(

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan, you're a bum.

I guess my guilty pleasure is a soft spot for the backstreet boys :heh:. Though I make no attempt to hide it.

I also like Berry Rum...

I'm also partial to the occasional anal pilfering, though I'm sure you must have managed to equate that from what I just said. Yes indeedy.

I am 19 and have a wirery, straggly beard.

I love 80s pop music, particularly the cheesy stylings of Ah Ha and Jefferson Starship. I consider to this day Thunderbirds, Power Rangers and Captain Scarlett to be the finest televisual feasts devised by man. I think Tom Cruise is an excellent actor. I think Jessica Alba is a bit of a minger.

Though, to be honest, I'm not the least bit guilty about any of these things. Just trying to think of things some may judge me as being guilty.

Involving music: Too many to mention, The Corrs, Runrig, The Proclaimers, 5ive, Girls Aloud, Abba, Faith by George Michael, general 80's cheesy classics.

Involving film: Any fantasy or horror with a hilarious script and very low budget, i.e. Hawk the Slayer (one of my favourite films ever), Kull the Conquerer, Krull, Surf Nazi's, Braindead and Bad Taste, Reanimator, Phantasm, the Evil Dead series and also modern abominations like Darkness Falls. Yep, you name a bad film, I've probably watched it and loved it.

Involving Food: Cheese and chocolate or a massive tub of houmous and a packet of crackers.

i hate modern day music music of all sorts and love 80s pop.Really cheesy stuff like kim wilde.I have the same taste in music as my mother.

i think pikmin is shite

and i cant stand con air

i have the weirdest accent and act like stereotypical american blonds.

Did I mention I consider Lost to be the worst television programme aired in the last five years? I just love to take the mickey outta that thing. I watch it occasionally to give me a confidence boost.

no thats perfectly normal.it is toss

Dope. Doesnt make me feel guilty though. Hmm, and im pretty proud pot smoker. So it aint really a guilty pleasure, just a pleasure. :P

Wrestling from 96 - 99, Cant get enough of it, been watching loads of videos lately from wen i was like 8 - 11. Those were the gud old days