Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Christmas Thread

ZeldaFreak

Well do you need an extra nunchuk to play multiplayer in rayman? The damn things have sold out everywhere. Atleast I have 2 wii-motes. And super monkey ball you dont need the nunchuk for all of the minigames I think so monkey ball, wii sports and wii play. Playing my mum at tennis should be a laugh!

Can't wait.

70% of the games (the good ones) require the Nunchuk.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
those little sausages wraped in bacon.

Those are really nice.

I need to put my families presents under the tree on sunday night. I thought to make it diferent and stick pictures of their Mii's on the wrapping. Pretty sad but it passed a couple of spare minutes.

I don't even get excited at christmas anymore. Whenb I was younger I used to be jumping around before december. But now its the 23rd and I'm not even mildly excited. I thought it was just me getting older but Lots of other people (who are a lot older) have said that they don't feel the same as they used to. What do you guys think?

little sausages wraped in bacon.

Pigs in blankets.

I don't even get excited at christmas anymore. Whenb I was younger I used to be jumping around before december. But now its the 23rd and I'm not even mildly excited. I thought it was just me getting older but Lots of other people (who are a lot older) have said that they don't feel the same as they used to. What do you guys think?

Pigs in blankets.

Its the same way with me. The only thing I like about Christmas this year, is that I get to see my brother. Im only 22 years old.

i used to get all excited at christmas...so excited i'd vomit all over the kitchen floor, but those times are over and i just think of chrismas as just another hoiday (with presents) and alchohall and those little sausages wraped in bacon.

Mmm... pigs in blankets :)

Got the Peter Kay autobiography, another Dandy & Beano book, the U2-18 compilation, a couple of Simpsons DVDs and Paddy McGuinness live DVD, a few bottles of real ale, choccies and smellies and £15 so far.

CoD3

Wii Play

Chris Moyles' book

Radio 1 live lounge CD

Fratellis - Costello Music

Simpsons calendar

that's th most interestings tuff, i don't get to play any of my Wii games till later this afternoon, because i left it at my dad's last ngiht. But im getting Zelda and Rayman from him, and new rames and wheels for my blades.

Merry Christmas everyone!! :grin: I hope you're all having a good day. ^^ I got the following this year:

Liquor chocolates and other chocolates/sweets

£10 GAME gift card

£20 HMV voucher

£280 in cash

A novelty mouse keyring (the eyes light up when you press a button, useful for when I'm back from late nights out, lol.)

I 'aint done too bad methinks. :grin: It looks like a lot of you have had awesome stuff too, great to see.

Ok total haul (the real good stuff)

Wii things:

CoD3

Wii Play

Zelda

Rayman

Other:

Hurley figure

Charlie figure

Fratellis CD

Radio 1 live lounge CD

Frames and wheels (for my rollerblades)

Killers tickets..

and other stuff, gotta go start zelda anyway.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!