N-Europe

Crazy Wii Kid

Bren

If I happen to have a son and he happens to do that I would beat him! Stupid spoiled american kids! It's not even christmas! I bet it's not even their birthday!

It may be fake. The kids look stupid enought not to know how to read!

I learned English playing monkey island when I was 8 or 9! What will playing do for them?! MAKE THEM FAT AND STUPID!

There you go. Today's social critic ;)

Guest Stefkov

The way he was throwing it around, im surprised the parents werent saying to stop it. The N64 kid didnt do as much as that, the little girl at least got to humo the box, the other kid didnt ouch it of what i saw of the video.

I'm sure this is a set-up. Why the hel would anybody film that? Only if he knew that he would get a N64-kid like behaviour on film and then could post it on the web. I do hope this kid doesn't get greedy and sells his Wii on the net in ten years from now because he's the 'Wii-Kid'. Nice to watch, though - although I'de rather have bein in his ploace than sitting here and wait.

I'm sure this is a set-up. Why the hel would anybody film that? Only if he knew that he would get a N64-kid like behaviour on film and then could post it on the web. I do hope this kid doesn't get greedy and sells his Wii on the net in ten years from now because he's the 'Wii-Kid'. Nice to watch, though - although I'de rather have bein in his ploace than sitting here and wait.

Because thats what parents do? Many a time has my family recorded present opening etc.