N-Europe

Man Sells Ps3 For $0.99 On Ebay

arab_freak

Talk about getting completely owned.

This guy accidentally set his listing for a brand-new 60GB PS3 with a 2-year warranty from Best Buy, plus two free games, a second controller, a Blu-Ray copy of Talladega Nights, and free shipping to Buy It Now instead of bidding, and the winner ended up paying $0.99 for the whole bundle, which the seller waited forty (40) hours in line for to get. I'd like to be the guy that bought that.

If that's not getting completely owned, I don't know what is.

I wish I was the buyer. But it's obvious that the one selling it won't ship it. :laughing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Playstation-3-PS3-60-GB-Console-Free-2yr-WARRANTY_W0QQitemZ280051645657QQihZ018QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#DESCDATA

He's signed a contract saying he has to sell it for that price...

I'm pretty sure if it's an obvious mistake you won't even get a warning from eBay.

EDIT: like they say the only way they allow you to retract a bid is if it was a mistake. (aka. decimal point in the wrong place.)

Why are people (including myself but i'm making a point) posting in this shit thread.

It's a little mistake.. it happens all the time.

He is not obliged to sell his console. Simple as that.

So this is not an amusing story. In fact considering 25,000 hicks and profiteering bastards queued up to get a PS3.. I'm hardly suprised some idiot who is new to eBay did this.

You are allowed to not ship if it was an error.

Which this was.

It's perfectly reasonable for him to refuse shipping, and the buyer would have no leg to stand on should he want to press for his item.

Damn.

I think it serves him right. That PS3 could have been enjoyed by someone else on launch day.

But in the end, it's going to be enjoyed by someone.