N-Europe

Just saw MUSE live.

Dyson

Well you could offer me a Wii right now for a week, or the chance to go see muse for 2 hours, and I'd pick Muse right off the bat.

Second time seeing them, last time was in Earl's Court, this time in Wembley. I was seated [right at the back, too] but still had an amazing view. The sounds would have been perfect had the volume been cranked up a bit as there are no speakers to the rear of the hall.

But trust me when I say that this was the most amazing live performance I've ever seen by a band. I'd do it all over again if I could.

For those of you that are seeing them tomorrow or Thursday...

...You're in for a f**king treat :P

I'll post the song list in spiler tags if anyone wants it.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well now, usually I'd come in here and moan about how shit Muse are, but I figured since ignorance is bliss, and the fact that nobody gives a shit anyway, I thought I'd spare you. Have a goodun.

Awww mayan! They totally kick Megadeth's ass :p OOOOH BURN! I'm just playing. We all know no band kick's Sonata Arctica's ass :D

Well now, usually I'd come in here and moan about how shit Muse are, but I figured since ignorance is bliss, and the fact that nobody gives a shit anyway, I thought I'd spare you. Have a goodun.

Everyone's welcome to their own opinions.

I know lots of people who dislike Muse, and I hold nothing against them. Most of them are my close friends.

Well you could offer me a Wii right now for a week, or the chance to go see muse for 2 hours, and I'd pick Muse right off the bat.

Then you're a fool! O_O

What else did they do, besides playing their songs?

Haha! thats what i was just thinking' date=' what sort of a band is called "Megadeath".[/quote']

Not that I have anything against them, but it's a darn sight more of a manly name than Muse.

Then you're a fool! O_O

What else did they do, besides playing their songs?

How does fireworks, laser shows, spotlights and super megalific (new word) stage theatrics sound?

you really have to see Muse live to appreciate why most of us go weak at the knees at the thought of them.

Same. But there's no way i'm missing the end of the gig just to catch the last train. (if it runs on that long)

omgomgomgomgomgomgomg this is gonna rule.

When I saw them at Birmingham the show was about 95 mins long, so the trains should be no problem for you hopefully. I know the show sounds too short, but believe me, it isn't. They manage to cram in loads of their best songs in.

For those of you seeing them tonight or tomorrow have fun, they do not disappoint! :grin: