Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were Rabbit.

Sprout

He's a dog, of course he never talks!

I'm looking forward to seeing this but shall wait until I can go and watch it with my ladyfriend.

but he reads the paper, walks on his back legs, eats cheese like humans, id expect him to talk!

anyway, the movie looks great, hopefully going to see it on monday :)

Saw it today (advance showing) and I must say it's pretty good. I wasn't a huge fan of the older ones, but this one had me laughing quite a lot. There were quite a few sexual innuendos for a kid's film though, which was kinda worrying.

Btw, the Madagascar short before the film is great too!

Is it out already? Ah man i dont think i get it til next friday...unless i was being lied to i'll probably go check it out later anyway. I've always loved Wallace and Gromit, and i'm hoping this doesn't dissappoint - i've yet to read or see any of the trailers, not sure if its a good thing cos i could end up wasting my money. But i prefer going in and not knowing anything films just tend to be more enjoyable for me when i go in knowing nothing.

If its anything like chicken run, i'll see it.

It's made by the same people: Nick Park and Aardman studios, so it must be good.

Their new film I haven't seen yet but the older ones: Wallace and Gromit: the wrong trousers, a grand day out and a close shave were really great! The curse of the were-rabbit is out wednesday over here, I'll be sure to see it the first day it's out.

I'll probably go and see it next weekend. I'm a huge fan of the other Wallace and Gromit films, so I'm interested in seeing this one, even though, having seen the trailer, my expectations are quite low. I didn't like Chicken Run at all, and I'm just afraid that Wallace and Gromit may have ended up losing what made them so funny ten years ago.