N-Europe

Official Spider-Man 3 Thread [big spoilers within]

arab_freak

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the subject of more films,

There will most likely be more Spidey films, I remember Rami once said he'd like to make 9 films (or a trilogy of trilogies), i never expected Toby or Kristen to stay past 3 films, which is fine, they'll complete a trilogy, then when it comes time to work on the 2nd trilogy get a new cast as required and sign them for 3 films and repeat as needed. This will make sure that each trilogy is proper, allowing for story arcs to be completed and new ones started nicely

Well i'd say part 4 is a given anyway seeing as we can tell they are setting up Venom to be the Villian in 4, given the amount of the story needed to develop Brock and the Symbiote characters before they become Venom that should take the whole of part 3.

I think we had imagined in a previous thread that if they did manage to complete a trilogy of trilogies, that Part 3 would see the conclusion of the Green Goblin story arc and with the introduction of Venom not only setting up part 4 but also setting up the begining of the 2nd trilogy story arc, that being the Symbiote Arc (meaning Carnage would be along also, most likely round the end of Part 5 i would imagine).

And the in order to truly make it a proper Trilogy of Trilogies, the 3rd Trilogy would have to deal with a story arc that has some relation to the 1st Trilogy (like the 3rd part of a proper trilogy always contains "echos of the past" usually from the 1st film), and only one story arc from the comics fits with that and that of course would be the Clone Saga story arc.

Well i'd say part 4 is a given anyway seeing as we can tell they are setting up Venom to be the Villian in 4, given the amount of the story needed to develop Brock and the Symbiote characters before they become Venom that should take the whole of part 3.

Someone (I believe it was Sam Raimi) confirmed that the entire Venom storyline will be wrapped up in number 3.

Hopefully though, Eddie doesnt die, and that does leave the door open for future Venom appearances.

*Looks back to last two films' villains' fates*

Yeah...Ima not hold my breath. Lol.