Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Halloween Movies Tonight?

The3rdChildren

Hocus Pocus, arguably Bette Midler's best performance.

AND... interesting movie to a video game here: The song "Almost Unreal" by Roxette was originally going to be in the movie "Hocus Pocus" (it contains a repeated "do that hocus pocus to me" line) but it ended up being one of the themes in the Super Mario Brothers film.

BBC1 are showing the classic Halloween at 11:45, while at the same time you can catch the 1979 version of Dracula on Channel 4. The former deserves your attention IMO.

EDIT: The prospects seem slightly better for those with Sky. You've got The Exorcist on Sci-Fi, A Nightmare on Elm Street on TCM and Sleepy Hollow on Film4.

Hocus Pocus, arguably Bette Midler's best performance.

AND... interesting movie to a video game here: The song "Almost Unreal" by Roxette was originally going to be in the movie "Hocus Pocus" (it contains a repeated "do that hocus pocus to me" line) but it ended up being one of the themes in the Super Mario Brothers film.

I like that sarah whats her face out of sex in the city in that.... Come little children ill take you away... oh yeah baby :awesome:

For a Horror comedy see if you can pick up Idle hands It's brilliant, I absolutely love that film!

I played Eternal Darkness all yesterday.. i might watch one of my many asian horror DVDs later.. not sure which... but untill then i got Fullmetal Alchemist on Rapture at 8.30 (the penultimte episode) then at 10.00 on RTE2 the first episode of Lost season 3 starts, WOHOO