N-Europe

Kororinpa

Dante

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is looking to be their most solid effort gameplay and graphics wise on Wii thus far with the games their developing [Hudson Soft] but most of them have vomit material graphics that are terrible, barely passable. I suppose they could still turn out good, Animal Crossing Style, N64 style graphics, good gameplay.

• 1 month later...

It has a European release date

Nintendo Wii Software - Release Date Q1 2007

Wario Ware: Smooth Moves (Nintendo) - 12 Jan 2007

Excite Truck (Nintendo) - 16 Feb 2007

Kororinpa (Hudson) - 23 Feb 2007

Baja Racing (Conspiracy) - Feb 2007

Disney’s Chicken Little: Ace in Action (Disney / Buena Vista Games) - Feb 2007

Wing Island (Hudson) - 23 March 2007

BIONICLE Heroes (Eidos) - 23 March 2007

SSXTM Blur (EA) - March 2007

Mario Party 8 (Nintendo) - March 2007

Go Nintendo Link

• 1 month later...

boxshot_uk_large.jpg

This could do with a bump - the boxart seems to be getting the game some attention, so, post your questions about the game itself here.

edit: No US Release date still...So, Wario Ware, Wii Play, Kororinpina, Wing Island and MK64 (VC) here before US already..

Also, who else wants the toys that are on the box?!

Haha, dazzy I like your thinking! :hehe:

I was reading about this on IGN the other week, it sounded like it was doing everything it tried to. I doubt I'll get it - there just arent enough hours in the day.

The box art is really class though, am i allowed to be swayed towards this because of its box?!

Definitely getting this, not turned my Wii on since I completed Warioware and lost all interest in Zelda once I got to Hyrule Field.

Really? So much more exciting bits of the game in there if you could just get through the slow-paced first 4 hours.

I definately need a new single-player (mainly) game i can get addicted too! I'm near the end of Zelda now, sadly and i'm sprinting through all my other Wii games as well now! So i need new games. :D