Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

HEY im new here

nintyfanboy

hey evelybody im nintyfanboy

i check the site all the time but never post just made this account im always on w ww.aussie- nintendo.co m as i think many n-europe members are any way just introducing myself people call captain-wii

reason being this w ww.squidink.net.au/misc/Captain%20Wii.html i walked

through perth city (australia) in a wii cape for the aussie nintenbo competition (win a wii) (voting starts soon) anyway yer thats all from me !! ---

Oh for god sake why don't you admins or whatever make a new people thread? This is getting annoying. And errm hi. Welcome :D

Idiots abuse the thread, long time posters go there and pretend to be new, spam the thread. We used to have a board, people went there just to up their post count. See, everything practical that we try, there'll always be spamming idiots to ruin.

Anyways, welcome to the boards. Let's try not to turn this to spam. How about people discuss the whole cape thing?

Anyone who posts "In before lock" is a moron.

Idiots abuse the thread, long time posters go there and pretend to be new, spam the thread. We used to have a board, people went there just to up their post count. See, everything practical that we try, there'll always be spamming idiots to ruin.

Anyways, welcome to the boards. Let's try not to turn this to spam. How about people discuss the whole cape thing?

Anyone who posts "In before lock" is a moron.

Oh ok I understand now. But don't you think people use the meaningless post thread to up there count?

Oh ok I understand now. But don't you think people use the meaningless post thread to up there count?

I like to think most people post in there because it's a fun thread, rather than going in specifically with the intention of adding one more post. Perhaps that's naive of me :heh: