N-Europe

Virtual Console - All you need to know

Tellyn

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah... Actraiser, Bonk's Revenge, Castlevania, Legend of Mystical Ninja, Punch-Out, Vectorman, Zelda II... we are truly neglected because we have seven good games that haven't been yet released in USA. Boo-fucking-hoo. :cry:

You are quickly becoming as annoying and whiney as Solitanze.

You are quickly becoming as annoying and whiney as Solitanze.

Annoying and whiney? I just answered politely to your own whining. I just find it amusing that certain people on this forum simply can't have more than single VC-game on their minds at single time, and when this game doesn't immediately appear on European VC, they start to whine like it is matter of life and death. It's downright silly, especially when you have other brilliant games on the place of it. :)

I just find it amusing that certain people on this forum simply can't have more than single VC-game on their minds at single time, and when this game doesn't immediately appear on European VC, they start to whine like it is matter of life and death. It's downright silly

For me, it's more that games that I've wanted from the start (ALttP and Lylat Wars...I never played ALttP before and I've only played Lylat Wars at my cousins house) seem to reach America before us. I don't have the money to spend on 4 or so games at a time, I only have 5 so far (and SMW was just a waste of money), so my only choice is to have one VC game on my mind at a time.

Annoying and whiney? I just answered politely to your own whining. I just find it amusing that certain people on this forum simply can't have more than single VC-game on their minds at single time, and when this game doesn't immediately appear on European VC, they start to whine like it is matter of life and death. It's downright silly, especially when you have other brilliant games on the place of it. :)

'Boo-fucking-hoo' is so polite. And I wasn't whining. WarioWare Twisted has been delayed for about 3 years, Metroid Prime Pinball for 2, we have to wait months for games to come out in the UK so that languages can be included that we don't even speak, and a lot of games don't even get released here.

VC games don't need developing or translating, tho. (except from non-europe games).

They do the same with emulation though, they take their time emulating the localised versions.

EDIT: Say, is your sig and AV from tonight's episode of Doctor Who?

They probably can. They don't seem to see the logic in simultaneously developing it and translating it.

Thats something that really has bugged me for AGES. I dont have a clue how the games industry works but why isnt this possible when making a game, especially when you know its going to be released in all countries. Fair enough if its a quirky Japanese game but if its a big game series why cant they transalte while they make the thing?