NEurope
mcj metroid

100 greatest cartoons on channel 4

Ok this is being repeated on chanel 4 again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/100_Greatest_Cartoons

i do however think that the films and programs should be seperated.I mean how can u compare the lion king to simpsons?

here is the list.Is there anything u think that should be there?Or anything there that u think is complete shite and shouln't be mentioned on paper?Lets discuss!

..............i hope to god this hasn't been done!

This list should be regarded is retarded, how dare they leave out the legendary, Terry Wogan narrated, Stoppit and Tidyup!

Fucking joke!

This was shown like... 2 years ago?

Simpsons won, Tom and Jerry 2nd, SOUTH PARK 3RD!!! and Family guy 4th or 5th I can't remember

Where the fuck are Dragonball and Gundam??? Ftw, shitty mainstream list. And thundercats after Simpsons??? What the fuck is wrong with the world??

IIRC this list was made around the time that Channel 4 aquired The Simpsons

WHAT ARE THE CHANCES?

Those lucky Channel 4 people securing the best cartoon ever according to lots of people that dont matter!

:rolleyes:

(BTW Im a huge simspons fan but this list should be taken with a pinch of salt as its main function was and I suppose is to blow smoke up Channel 4's own ass)

I'm just happy that South Park is at No. 3, and is higher than Family Guy.

The early first couple of pokemin eppisodes which i call the red and blue series was a class act of cartooning brilliance, whats the deal with this "Advanced Battle" series, were did Misty and Brock go!, now hes beeing followed by some fillopino whore and her brother, and whats the deal with changing his cap. THE CAP WAS WHAT MADE HIM!

Some of the stuff on there was a joke, but at least it was no were near as bad as channels 5's film count down.

The problem is, that if that let people vote, most people will remember recent stuff which they liked, but really is kind of naff, such as monster inc being to high in the cartoon lsit, or james bond:dad being high in the film list.

was done over a year ago alot of people that voted mustve not watched cartoons when they were younger as there was alot of good cartoons that deserved to be higher.

Was surprised family guy got so high didnt think it was THAT popular

Where the fuck are Dragonball and Gundam??? Ftw, shitty mainstream list. And thundercats after Simpsons??? What the fuck is wrong with the world??

It's channel 4, you don't get much more mainstream than that.

`got bored and watched JFK instead.

basically everyone on these shows has no idea what they're talking about.. they all get paid £100 to say whatever they want about a show.

they are just digging themselves into the zed list pages of the following week's issue of heat.

I love Top 100 shows, they always make nerds go mental.

I mean, uh, WHY WASN'T CARTOON X HIGHER THAN CARTOON Y?

(Beauty and the Beast being #33 is an utter disgrace, it should be in the top 10).

Which was the cartoon with the Sex crazed cats? I was trying to remind my amte, but i couldn't remember the name

`got bored and watched JFK instead.

Good? I DVRed it but its long. I watch it, yes?

I started watching at about 70 and watched until 50. I enjoyed it, but felt some of the cartoons (like Top Cat) should have come higher than the 50s and 60s.

Which was the cartoon with the Sex crazed cats? I was trying to remind my amte, but i couldn't remember the name

Fritz the Cat.

Fritz the Cat.

Legend of the Overfiend

Lots of cats in that one

I promise that there ISNT tentacle rape or giant dicks.

IMO the "olderer" Donald Duck cartoons deserve a top spot in the ranking. They are of a very high animation quality, and carries a timelesss sense of humourour.

Legend of the Overfiend

Lots of cats in that one

I promise that there ISNT tentacle rape or giant dicks.

hahaha funniest film ever!

IMO the "olderer" Donald Duck cartoons deserve a top spot in the ranking. They are of a very high animation quality, and carries a timelesss sense of humourour.

oh come on lets be honest.Viewers voted so simpsons,south park and family guy were always going to get higher than they deserve.pokemon at 45 is a disgrace though.It was one of the biggest cartoons ever!

ok cool that Akria got in there, but should be higher, and where is Ghist in The Shell damnit!!

ALso i agree they should have divided out the programs from the films