N-Europe

It's Friday night, what are you up to?

Ollie

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I'm not used to it! It's a Friday night and all but one of my friends have gone back to uni. I don't wanna text my last remaining friend because I wanna see how long it is before she wants to see me, or if she's happy hanging out with her other friends!

My life sucks!

But I'm not used to it! It's a Friday night and all but one of my friends have gone back to uni. I don't wanna text my last remaining friend because I wanna see how long it is before she wants to see me, or if she's happy hanging out with her other friends!

My life sucks!

Don't do it. Just text her dammit!

Don't do it. Just text her dammit!

Meh, could do, probably should, the thing is last year when everyone went away it always seemed like I was the one saying 'oh d'ya wanna come down the pub tonight,' or something similar, very rarely her asking me!

Oh well, may text her tomorrow then.

Same as usual. Eat dinner, stay on computer for a while, watch a movie, sleep.

God, I have an exicting life*

*= sarcasm.

Same, but I have a the following housemates; a part chav, cyptriet(sp??), Norwegian lass, a londener, an annoying girl, and a disabled guy.

God this is like the flat of the damned - they knock on my door I say I don't wanna go clubbing so then at 3am they keep knocking on my door.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Meh, could do, probably should, the thing is last year when everyone went away it always seemed like I was the one saying 'oh d'ya wanna come down the pub tonight,' or something similar, very rarely her asking me!

Oh well, may text her tomorrow then.

Dude everyone's the same, I always find that if I don't text anyone I don't get invited anywhere, so do it man!