NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ollie

It's Friday night, what are you up to?

I'm off to my mates house to watch some TV and have a chat, then I need to decide if I am going to the local club or not.

What are you guys up to?

Im going to sit here, and animate until ungodly hours of the morn.

Jordan will also be involved somewhere in my evening.

I'm doing sweet fuck all... hooray!*

*This 'hooray' has the highest levels of sarcasm known to man!

I'm doing sweet fuck all... hooray!*

*This 'hooray' has the highest levels of sarcasm known to man!

Join the club man.

But I'm not used to it! It's a Friday night and all but one of my friends have gone back to uni. I don't wanna text my last remaining friend because I wanna see how long it is before she wants to see me, or if she's happy hanging out with her other friends!

My life sucks!

Same as usual. Eat dinner, stay on computer for a while, watch a movie, sleep.

God, I have an exicting life*

*= sarcasm.

As people no doubt already know, it was my 21st yesterday so my family is taking me out for dinner :)

But I'm not used to it! It's a Friday night and all but one of my friends have gone back to uni. I don't wanna text my last remaining friend because I wanna see how long it is before she wants to see me, or if she's happy hanging out with her other friends!

My life sucks!

Don't do it. Just text her dammit!

Don't do it. Just text her dammit!

Meh, could do, probably should, the thing is last year when everyone went away it always seemed like I was the one saying 'oh d'ya wanna come down the pub tonight,' or something similar, very rarely her asking me!

Oh well, may text her tomorrow then.

Same as usual. Eat dinner, stay on computer for a while, watch a movie, sleep.

God, I have an exicting life*

*= sarcasm.

Same, but I have a the following housemates; a part chav, cyptriet(sp??), Norwegian lass, a londener, an annoying girl, and a disabled guy.

God this is like the flat of the damned - they knock on my door I say I don't wanna go clubbing so then at 3am they keep knocking on my door.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Meh, could do, probably should, the thing is last year when everyone went away it always seemed like I was the one saying 'oh d'ya wanna come down the pub tonight,' or something similar, very rarely her asking me!

Oh well, may text her tomorrow then.

Dude everyone's the same, I always find that if I don't text anyone I don't get invited anywhere, so do it man!

Im going to my sisters 21st "SURPRISE"* party, but I really dont feel like it!

*Its not really a surprise, she found out about it from a big mouthed aunt despite the ITS A SURPRISE DONT TELL HER on the invite

Bloody muppet!

If i'm not out on a friday night I usually watch a film. Nothing planned for tonight so i'm watching Battle Royale soon. :)

I came home for the weekend, I'm trying to watch Smallville 6x01 and Naruto 202. I had Chinese :D If I'd stayed in Sheff for the weekend it would've been Gamecube, cards, pizza and alco-mo-hol with a few friends.

Friday night means bed at 10pm. I have work at 7am, so i need my sleep!! I never saw the appeal of Friday night, let's face it, it's just people getting drunk in an unfriendly club. Better off staying in with a few good mates.

I hope to press all the right button's and chuck my stickiness all over CTU MASON, THE3RDCHILDREN, CVD and more. You guys have had it coming.

Sign in to follow this