NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ollie

It's Friday night, what are you up to?

Well I'm just going to stay inside doing nothing until about midnight, and then sleep. SCORE!

I'm going out to see Dirty Sanchez Live at my uni. Should be a fun nite, then also may attend the ferret racing while sipping beer.

I also saw Hell Is For Heroes the other night..........makes me think Herts U has got the entertainment quite sorted here for freshers week.

I hope everyone has a good night though.

Dude everyone's the same, I always find that if I don't text anyone I don't get invited anywhere, so do it man!

Yeah, fine I will!

Like drink Ribena again?

Yeah, ribena. :laughing:

I managed to get it out by just soaking it in hot soapy water.

I'm working tomorrow so i'm not going out. I also can't drink for about a year, last week I went out sober and it was possibly the most boring/strange night of my life. So going by that I probably won't be going to an actual club for, well who knows how long for. So i'm indoors listening to prog metal with home-made custard rice pudding. Win.

Just watching some Telley and playing some Football Manager. Delighted with the fact the Colchester beath Ipswich earlier however.

i'm watching Battle Royale soon. :)

Snap....i'm just doing it a lot later than you :)

EDIT: Wierd how I posted exactly 3 hours after you....guess your finished watching then :)

Got my PSP...and loving Tekken to pieces. Gonna start on Tales of Eternia soon too...not to mention Street Fighter. Usually I'd be out getting bladdered. Ah, tis a good life.

I dont go out at all let alone nights, Im scared i might get mugged by a RingwraithNot really, hackney is just a shit place

Tomorrow night im going to my friends housewarming party.

Skated for a few hours, went to the pub.. played a poor game a pool (my first proper game) went up to a friends place.

Said bye to a few friends off to university.

Met my ex, she didn't let me sign her leaving book thing thinking i'd write something nasty. Now I'm a bit bummmed out and depressed.. gonna catch some zeds and get wrecked tomorrow.

Mission failed.

CONTINUE? Y/N

Y

I looked around the house that I've just bought and it was a huge smelly mess. Smokers, you suck.

I went out with a few church buddies and seen James Morrision live, then we went to somones house to just chill and generally have a laugh...good night all in all.

I went out with a few church buddies and seen James Morrision live, then we went to somones house to just chill and generally have a laugh...good night all in all.

Never pictured you as a church type at all.

Anyway on a side note this should be like so stickied.

On another side note Sonic mega collection for the GC how does it save your proggress on a game. AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i'm probebly not doing much of anything tonight based on the fact that i neither drink nor smoke or do anything remotly interesting ever

I can't remember much of last night. I'm surprised my liver didn't implode.

E: Come to think of it, i'm throwing up a lot at the moment... so maybe it is imploding at the moment.

Went on a pub crawl with the other med students, was very fun. Drank a fair amount. Tried buying a bottle of Vodkat on the way home but couldnt enter my pin number properly, so my friend bought it..

Then went to someone's house and chatted mindless blurb..

Got home and chatted with my housemates for a while and we ordered a few pizza... sobered up a little and went to bed and enjoyed my first sleep of more than 6 hours (a night) in a week. Glorious.

Picked up friends after work, went a drive on the M8, ended up at a large Tesco superstore where I purchased some Kettle Chips and Fanta Lemon. Came home, then sat in the car for another hour talking on the phone since my voice wakes the house up. Came back home, and was dissapointed to find CTU MASON, CUBECHRIS and THE3RDCHILDREN had finished off their Halo adventures.

Went on a pub crawl with the other med students, was very fun. Drank a fair amount. Tried buying a bottle of Vodkat on the way home but couldnt enter my pin number properly, so my friend bought it..

Then went to someone's house and chatted mindless blurb..

Got home and chatted with my housemates for a while and we ordered a few pizza... sobered up a little and went to bed and enjoyed my first sleep of more than 6 hours (a night) in a week. Glorious.

Your at Hull, right where is there a decent place to order pizza from. Thats both nice and thin and crispy

Sign in to follow this