Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

original game boy!?

Alterego

Guest DS MaNiAc

Haha my first game was Mario & Yoshi =p

But most of the time was spent on Pokémon blue....then red...then yellow.....then silver and then gold. Also loved the wario games. Oh, then there was Pokémon pinball...and the unforgetable...Pokémon Card Game....man that RULED, the music ruled, it was fun, Pokémon Cards were all the rage those days, you could spend hours building a deck.....jesus christ it was good.

i have the first gameboy which took all those batteries, had quite a few games for it aswell, mario land games, duck tails, james pond, tom and jerry and of course tetris!

the last level of mario land was the best in the plane! ah love it

super mario land and my mum thought it was the best thing on earth seeing as i didnt macke a peep until the third time of compleating it or when she turned it off on me right near the end of compleating it the first time so that would be 4 times if you count intervention of the unholey kind

I still have my orginal Game Boy. It's not in a very good condition now :red: The back has been sellotaped on and the screen is scratched! I've just picked it up for the first time in ages and it's a beast!

I remember this really odd game called "Rescue of Princess Blobette" In fact it's there in the draw with all my other Game Boy games. You had to feed this blob some jelly beans to change its form!

Super Mario Land is there as well. So is Six Golden Coins which doesn't work :hmm: I loved that game.

I've never played some of these games for years: Golf (which has a label made be me stuck on the cartridge, which I have miss spelled Nintendo: Nitendo LOL), Tetris, Wario Land, Super Mario Land, SML: 6 Golden Coins V-Rally, Bust-a-Move, World Cup, Rescue of Princess Blobette.