Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts

Aussie

Urgh the final showdown is annoying me

It doesnt make sense, its like its gimped my vehicle...normally it can fly up and turn well easy, but now it cant

Just slap a laser on your vehicle for an easy win!

I see Cube has been making some great progress on this, I need to get back to getting all the Trophies and Jigges but im getting bogged down with lots of games at the moment. I will probably comeback to it when im off for 2 weeks near Christmas.

Just slap a laser on your vehicle for an easy win!

I see Cube has been making some great progress on this, I need to get back to getting all the Trophies and Jigges but im getting bogged down with lots of games at the moment. I will probably comeback to it when im off for 2 weeks near Christmas.

Regardless, I still cant get high just on this level with the vehicle...maybe I need to add more propellers to it

Regardless, I still cant get high just on this level with the vehicle...maybe I need to add more propellers to it

I used the vehicle you buy from Mumba, I think its called the all in one or something, it was near last if not the last blueprint in her shop. Anyway I used that and attached a laser and 2 grenade launchers on it for an easy win.

Will give it a go. I had a vehicle with full engines (4*Large, 5*Medium, 4*Small, 1*Super), enough fuel and ammo, a torpedile, egg guns, grenade guns, folding wings, folding propellers

Can get through to the broomstick one relatively easy, but I just cant get the height for it

I totally agree

It's weird though, cos if I have a break for 20 minutes I totally calm down and can carry on. It's a great game, just very annoying in the trial and error way you have to try loads of different vehicles for each mission. I am enjoying making them though. (Even though they all look like crap :p)

Guest Stefkov

God I know what you mean.

In the Banjoland, taxi mission. Where you gotta use the car they give you and it's got two taxi seats being towed behind you.

That seriously took me over an hour itself. I didn't even sleep that night. Not because of that, but it was so damn frustrating.

God I know what you mean.

In the Banjoland, taxi mission. Where you gotta use the car they give you and it's got two taxi seats being towed behind you.

That seriously took me over an hour itself. I didn't even sleep that night. Not because of that, but it was so damn frustrating.

Wait til a Jinjo Taxi thing in the Terroranium thing...it doesnt even have an engine and you have to get it miles in 2 and a half minutes

He he, I see this game has had us all in knots at some stage or other! I too had fun with the two/three taxi level and although I did it with the default settings, I just bolted the two back vehicles to the side of the main one at the beginning ( jump out and press B, press LB to pick a vehicle to adapt ). All you have to do then is steer to the targets without your back end swaying around like a mad thing and at the top, park in front of the other passenger vehicle and it will auto-attach.

As for the level I presume was being referred to with the race along the river bed, I decided to get ahead from the word go ( two small jets help with not too much weight and using throttle pumping rather than all-out speed ). The only points to watch for to take a high line is at the entrance to the large colosseum and the double-back at the start.

If you ever get frustrated, just check out some of the top ten video playbacks for a good idea of how to get a good time. I tend to be a bit of a purist at first by trying to get the T.T. Trophy with the default suggestions ( land and boat vehicles on respective courses instead of beefed-up planes! ).

I did it without it. What you should do is place grenade guns on each side of your vehicle...sit in the middle and boom

Something fast, put a suck-n-blow thing on each side (pointing outwards). Hold down the blow button then zoom forward.

I've decided to say screw it and just get this. Although by get this I mean wait and get it at Xmas. Been watching videos of it on Youtube and been wanting to play it badly (would download the demo again but can't be arsed). So now I wait and look forward to playing it, even though I didn't really like the demo.