NEurope
Aussie

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts

Banjo-Kazooie is back xD and on its way to XBox 360

banjo-kazooie.jpgbanjo-tooie.jpg

All brand new Banjo-Kazooie adventure

Rare shows off their brand new Banjo-Kazooie adventure game for XBox 360 with a promo video at X06 where it shows an opening sequence of Banjo-Kazooie looking in a secret door and finding... a new game B-K game from Microsoft Game Studios.

Banjo is Back, heralding the return of the popular Rare franchise. Chris Lewis has taken the stage and welcomed us all back to Barcelona. Banjo and Kazooie will be coming to Xbox 360 in an all new adventure.

X06 : The beloved “Banjo-Kazooie®” franchise will breathe new, high-definition life on Xbox 360 exclusively from famed developer Rare Ltd.; astonishing next-generation visuals and presentation reunite beloved characters Banjo, Kazooie and Gruntilda — among other fan favourites — with their sharp wit and hilarious sense of humour.

i never played either kazooie or twooie. just never really appealed to me but if the demo of 3 is good when it comes out sometime next year i may buy it. . .

i'll make you buy it, you ****

EDIT: t.w.a.t. is not a swear word!

That's such a mild swear word compared to certain mods and forum members getting away with F***.

slight trepidation with this considering Rare's recent output hasn't exactly been great, and the original was basically a rip off of Mario anyway :P

God he looks horrible. It's terrible to see a character inspired a little by Miyamoto (he plays the banjo a lot) being raped.

I saw the video, don't like it, but maybe the final game version will be cool this is just CG.

Another great video game character fucked up by Microsoft. First Jo Dark, now Banjo.

that trailer don't look half bad just hearing that banjo music again was great (more and more i think about it the more and more better i remeber it being, may have to dust of my 64 and give it another blast)

Another great video game character fucked up by Microsoft. First Jo Dark, now Banjo.

I don't understand. What's different about him?

EDIT: Oh the look. They're not allowed to keep the exact same models.