Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts

Aussie

They're not, I emailed to ask and they said there's been no discussion about it and to just check to website. I'm just gonna pre order on GAME.

Well that answers that

Will do the same...gotta cancel my Gameplay order

Does the free delivery at game allow for it to still arrive on release day?

You know the stupid thing here.. Game own Gameplay and it doesnt matter which you buy from online its shipped from the same warehouse so why oh why are Gameplay not doing the same offer as Game.

As silly as it sounds maybe they are but don't know it?

I only say this coz i pre-ordered brawl from gameplay and when i got it came with that GAME exclusive cover but the gameplay website mentioned nothing off giving it with the game yet the GAME website had it written everywhere!

I've only preordered Burnout Paradise from Game. I got it the day before release.

GAME tends to have the game to you the day before the release. My last few orders had all been dispatched on the Wednesday morning and arrived the next day.

With the free delivery right?

So 2 Banjo games for the price of one, sorry for the cheesy quote i am about to say

"You buy one, you get one free i said you buy one you get one free"

And for a week early as well, seriously can't wait for this to arrive. I reckon GAME will send the codes out on the Friday/Saturday once Nuts and Bolts has been sent.