Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been reading the death note manga, and something very disappointing happens halfway through volume 7. I think other manga readers will know what I mean...

I haven't read the manga but I think someone blatantly spoiled it earlier in the thread :( I hope I'm mistaken though....

Speaking of Death Note, someone asked this earlier in the thread but didn't get much of a response. Does anyone know if watching the live action Death Note movie would spoil plot past the current point of the anime storyline?

Speaking of Death Note, someone asked this earlier in the thread but didn't get much of a response. Does anyone know if watching the live action Death Note movie would spoil plot past the current point of the anime storyline?

As far as I know...

The first live action movie stops when Light first meets L face to face, which had already happened in the anime.

Apparently the movie changes the story a bit by giving Light a girlfriend.

Are deathnote and other Mangas available online? Delete this post if it's illegal talk.

I think so, but wouldn't know where to get it as I have the tankobans, which are available up to volume 8 in English so far.

Edit: I marked that spoiler tag a bit further up incorrectly- it's only a spoiler for episodes 10 and 11.

I looked at it in smiths. It was very short, and really only covered all time classics in terms of anime and manga. Very little of it was anything new. I think it was either this or Neo mag had a dvd with something to do with red steel on it, maybe a possible manga/ anime.

I looked at it in smiths. It was very short, and really only covered all time classics in terms of anime and manga. Very little of it was anything new. I think it was either this or Neo mag had a dvd with something to do with red steel on it, maybe a possible manga/ anime.

I've read a few issues of Neo, and it's quite good but not wonderful. There are too many interviews with Japanese transexuals and the like.

I was thinking about buying Neo a few weeks ago but I went with the SFX Anime Special instead as im used to their normal mag.

I expect i'll get that Manga Force whenever its got a movie that I dont own but that'll be it, and yes I was annoyed when I saw it was named Manga aswell. Its amazing only a few years ago I used to call anime manga aswell but now it annoys the hell out of me.

You guys don't know why it's called Manga Force? :shakehead

It's owned by Manga Entertainment, the people who own GITS, Akira etc...

Anyway for £9 it's not bad but I wonder what they will do for Neon Genesis Evagelion. They have it listed but I doubt they will out the whole series out so it must be one of the movies.

You guys don't know why it's called Manga Force? :shakehead

It's owned by Manga Entertainment, the people who own GITS, Akira etc...

Anyway for £9 it's not bad but I wonder what they will do for Neon Genesis Evagelion. They have it listed but I doubt they will out the whole series out so it must be one of the movies.

They've only licensed the movies, so I expect they'll just release those.

Yeah I knew it was named after the Manga Entertainment company, but as Supergrunch said they've got a stupid name too. They could pass off their company name with a simple explanation, but instead they try to make out that anime=manga. I've met plenty of people who don't realise manga means book material and not just another word for Japanese animation, mostly thanks to that very company.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!