Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I suppose you could argue it is hugely spoilerish. On the one hand, its something you want to wait for. But ultimately its something you know IS coming, just not how exactly :p

But I'm with raining, and would rather not see it if I were in her position. Unfortunately the manga has spoiled it for me!

Well I suppose you could argue it is hugely spoilerish. On the one hand, its something you want to wait for. But ultimately its something you know IS coming, just not how exactly :p

But I'm with raining, and would rather not see it if I were in her position. Unfortunately the manga has spoiled it for me!

Yeah I probably wouldn't care too much if i had read the manga... (but then i wouldn't enjoy the anime half as much either)

The bleach ones pretty spoilerific... without even paying attention to it i saw what looked like number 4's second form. b00 >_>

The naruto one was definitely spoilerific in all counts covering;

what was pretty obviously ero-senninnnnn's death, Pain etc

:(

Read the entire Sighs of Haruhi Suzumiya out on the road as Chewwie today. Not since Tenchi Muyo! have a cast of highly likeable comedy harem characters concealed such mystery and intrigue beneath a layer of generic fluff. Bring on the next book.

D. Gray-man needs to have a good ending, so far disappointing.

It's getting pretty cool at the moment though but perhaps a bit too late?

More Back story and actual character development please.

The Millenium Earl is fantastic though. SO CHEEKY. :)

Also less Lenalee, I've never seen so much moaning and unecessary crying.

In other news One Piece continues to be amazing on all levels, so much tension in all the episodes, I love every character including the villians! :D

300 EPISODES GET. 147 to go.

In other news One Piece continues to be amazing on all levels, so much tension in all the episodes, I love every character including the villians! :D

300 EPISODES GET. 147 to go.

Can I suggest... don't get through One Piece so quickly. It has gone downhill recently, the episodes are drawn out because the anime is so close to the manga, and the quality of animation has taken a dive too. Basically it's just moving pretty slowly and, in all honesty, the storyline itself is a bit weak too (although it may just be the pacing and "comic relief" filler they're inserting everywhere).

I don't want to put a downer on things but I just think it would be best if you didn't catch up too fast, if there were several more weeks before you were at the point of one-per-week.

Luffy_Gear_Second_by_YoSim01.png ? amirite

Can I suggest... don't get through One Piece so quickly. It has gone downhill recently, the episodes are drawn out because the anime is so close to the manga, and the quality of animation has taken a dive too. Basically it's just moving pretty slowly and, in all honesty, the storyline itself is a bit weak too (although it may just be the pacing and "comic relief" filler they're inserting everywhere).

I don't want to put a downer on things but I just think it would be best if you didn't catch up too fast, if there were several more weeks before you were at the point of one-per-week.

Luffy_Gear_Second_by_YoSim01.png ? amirite

SO AWESOME. :grin:

For the rest of the time I was like...Ooh when is he gonna use it on Rob Lucci!?

...and now the time has come. :D

Also EPIC TONY TONY CHOPPER. BEASTLY BEAST IS HAIRY.

I heed your warning it may be awhile until I've caught up anyway I've not been watching everyday BUT I don't feel like I can concentrate on other anime until I do. :p

Unless I'm watching something with my friend such as we are currently on D. Gray-man. :)

That is fine by me, I don't mind being caught up. :grin: Your talking to the man who enjoys the Endless Eight!

How recent is this fillerness been taking place anyway?

I was poking at Oxfam Books in town earlier and noticed a few random manga titles in Japanese for £2. I'm going to try and get back into learning Japanese again over the summer so though they could be useful but wondering if people know of places online that do them? To purchase, but with a choice rather than whatever it was. I know the price is good, but just wondering about my other possibilities.

Cheers chickadudes.

Bleach Manga...

O M G :santa:

You are reading the same shit I'm reading right? right?

Where the fuck is Kubo taking this? It's been like this for years, it just seems to have no direction, losing itself. I'm glad we got some sort of information regarding that little sphere that seems to be dominating the plot, but come on? It materialises hearts? That's how Orihime and Chad etc got their powers, because they wished from the bottom of their hearts? I am understand Aizen's theory right?

Well if that's true, maybe Ichigo should close his eyes, wish real hard for Aizen to go away and stop ruining play time and click his shoes together just for good measure, maybe that sphere (sorry for not remembering it, theres like thousands of bullshit terms in Bleach, wonder what language will dominate it next? Afrikaans?) will materialise his hearts wish and stop the whole ordeal.

That or I'l start wishing from the bottom of my heart Bleach would stop being fucking shit

Well

Calm down. Secondly, I can agree with you on the idea of wishes being a bit out there, but my OMG was more on the line or Urahara Kisuke joining the fray. He's awesome!

There have been rumours that him and aizen are in cahoots with each other, and that urahara has come to shut Aizen up. I'm not so sure, but urahara is cool and I look forward to seeing him fight!

I think you are taking the story too seriously, its aimed at like teenagers/kids so its bound to have crappy stuff about hearts and wishes etc. Heck thats what Kingdom Hearts was basically about and that was FUCKING amazing.But I digress.

Well
Calm down. Secondly, I can agree with you on the idea of wishes being a bit out there, but my OMG was more on the line or Urahara Kisuke joining the fray. He's awesome!

There have been rumours that him and aizen are in cahoots with each other, and that urahara has come to shut Aizen up. I'm not so sure, but urahara is cool and I look forward to seeing him fight!

I think you are taking the story too seriously, its aimed at like teenagers/kids so its bound to have crappy stuff about hearts and wishes etc. Heck thats what Kingdom Hearts was basically about and that was FUCKING amazing.But I digress.

Meh, I've followed the thing since like the second arc? Of course back then it was mere script with some side images, but now I'm feeling cheated, I'm glad there is evidence of a plot now, don't get me wrong, but there's some of his laziness leaking through that's been evident for the past years.

The wording of materializing hearts is wrong, which may be at both of the fan translators fault I do admit, but if that is indeed what Aizen meant, then it kinda leaves a bit hole in the plot.

The theme of hearts doesn't affect me at all, I loved Kingdom Hearts too, just make sure as a writer you're not slipping, focussing solely on some fancy art to sell your story, but to make it actually make sense.

Will I understand this Evangelion: You Are (Not) Alone film series (yes?) if I haven't watched the anime or anything?

Its a totally new plot, so yes, it's suitable to watch if you haven't watched the original series..

Understand though.. heh..

It's also best to note that it is not a complete story, there's 2 of these Evangelion films (known as Rebuild of Evangelion) so far out of a planned 4.

The new Evangelion pictures are confusing in a new way, but the actual story is a lot easier to follow so far. The first, You Are (not) Alone, is just a suped up retelling of the first five episodes of the show with some pretty nifty little plot additions including a complete revamp of the final battle.

The second, You Can (not) Advance is where the plot changes completely and comes into it's own resulting in something which can stand against the original series and in a lot of instances entirely surpasses it.

Highly recommended anime viewing. Probably best to watch the original series and then the End of Evangelion before delving in since it's nice to go from the outdated cel animation of the 1996 series to the sublime remakes.

I can't wait for You Can (Not) Advance! Evangelion was the first anime series I ever watched, also the first anime box set I ever bought and the first overpriced figurine I ever paid for. And I just recently got the 1.11 Blu-Ray :D

I'd love to go see them at the Expo in London but unfortunately travel and board is a bit too expensive for me :( And time off is scarce right now.

Edited by Shorty

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!