Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of all the characters you could chosen, you pick the joke character as your avatar. ::shrug:

Yep!

That face made me laugh so hard. :grin: It needed avataring!

I've been rewatching Soul Eater recently with my friend. Still good. I'mma finish it this time. 30 episodes in about 3 evenings so far. :) (which also includes watching American Dad)

I felt the rushed ending of Soul Eater really let it down!

You should keep up with the manga mr Coolness :) Its pretty good. Monthly releases loses its hooking ability for me though.

I realised I read quite a lot of mangas,

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Vampire Knight, 1/2 Prince, Bloody Monday, 07 Ghosts, Ichigo 100%, Bakuman, Veritas, Kekkaishi, Soul Eater, Fairy Tail, Death Note, FMA and Liar Game!

All very good!

Ichigo 100% most amazing for me. Almost made me cry.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

;__________;

So sad.

I had a feeling that Naruto would be the prophecy. Well the anime is named after him after all.

quoted for maximum truths.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

;__________;

So sad.

I had a feeling that Naruto would be the prophecy. Well the anime is named after him after all.

quoted for maximum truths.

ಥ_ಥ

In case those characters don't show up, replace with ;_;.

I felt the rushed ending of Soul Eater really let it down!

You should keep up with the manga mr Coolness :) Its pretty good. Monthly releases loses its hooking ability for me though.

I will do! Once I've finished the anime. :grin:

I also need to catch up with Naruto and Fairytail.

So Yesterday we got to episode 44 not long to go! :D

Is there anyone like me who is a good boy and buys the Fullmetal Alchemist manga volumes as they release? As in, doesn't just read them all on the internet? :p

Just reading volume 20 which has recently been released... it's incredibly awesome. The quality of the manga storyline is far above that of the first anime series. Really enjoying the second anime series, even if some bits feel a bit rushed.

Is there anyone like me who is a good boy and buys the Fullmetal Alchemist manga volumes as they release? As in, doesn't just read them all on the internet? :p

*looks at your avatar*

What, you mean the same way you obviously are buying each One Piece DVD as it's released? :heh:

*looks at your avatar*

What, you mean the same way you obviously are buying each One Piece DVD as it's released? :heh:

lol, the only One Piece DVDs I could legally buy and play on my DVD player would probably involve Luffy being told off by the marines and people who get killed being sent 'on holiday' (pretty sure that happened with Nami's foster mother!). One piece dubs are lol. :p

*looks at your avatar*

I have :P

lol, the only One Piece DVDs I could legally buy and play on my DVD player would probably involve Luffy being told off by the marines and people who get killed being sent 'on holiday' (pretty sure that happened with Nami's foster mother!). One piece dubs are lol. :p

*Points to the good FUNImation dub*

*Points to the good FUNImation dub*

Let's face it, they should just provide a Japanese audio with subtitle option (Luffy's VA is great).

I kind of meant my earlier "who actually buys the FMA manga" in respect to who is at the same place with me. And with FMA, the availability of the volumes isn't far behind where the Japanese manga is up to, I think (I blame the slow release of the manga!)

Edited by Sheikah

Less than half the anime series so far has been dubbed! And let's face it, they should just provide a Japanese audio with subtitle option (Luffy's VA is great).

They've only had it for 2 years and it's a massive series give them a chance to catch up :P (it'll takes years until they do though) The Japanese audio is on the DVDs and they do the Simulcast, unless you mean Japanese dub only DVD releases.

Let's face it, they should just provide a Japanese audio with subtitle option (Luffy's VA is great).

the funimation dub isn't actually that bad though. They're redoing the series from the start, the DVDs are uncut (same content you saw in Japanese) and they even put the cigarettes back in (iirc). Also the Japanese audio with subs is on the DVDs. That said, I haven't bought it. The reason is simple: the price. At approximately £20 for one 13 episode volume it would cost about £680 just to get half way round the Grand Line. Not to mention the extra shelf I'd need to buy and put up!

Guest Stefkov

I kind of meant my earlier "who actually buys the FMA manga" in respect to who is at the same place with me. And with FMA, the availability of the volumes isn't far behind where the Japanese manga is up to, I think (I blame the slow release of the manga!)

I buy it. Obviously. I love FMA. I've only got 15 volumes but I'm reading it online because I like to keep up to date with it. The story is getting so freakin good I'm gonna cry when it ends.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood episode 30 is another episode that miss a lot of stuff from the manga for the Ishbal arc.

00cover.th.jpg

D Gray-man manga is back again and is getting very confusing with different looking characters and the manga is acting like it has missed chapters out.

Edited by Dante

The latest issue of Jump Square has announced that ToLoveru artist Yabuki Kentarou will be starting a new serialization in their magazine starting from the February 2010 issue which will go on sale on the 4th of January 2010.

I don't get why its supposedly so good? Sure its alreet, bit too much ecchi. I only read it because Bakuman mentioned it! Ending was absolutely shocking.

Okay! :D So I finished Soul Eater the other day! The ending is a bit hash but the rest is extremely good. I got emotionally attached to the characters as they went through and was Wow'd several times! I was just so aroused during the whole thing!

Maka is annoying though. fact. :) Now onto the manga!

I've moved onto Hellsing at the moment! :grin:

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood episode 30 is another episode that miss a lot of stuff from the manga for the Ishbal arc.

Having just now watched that episode, I'm thinking that we'll get that missing content in the next episode.

Also, refresh my memory, but wasn't the explanation for Hawkeye's scars given in a different flashback?

Having just now watched that episode, I'm thinking that we'll get that missing content in the next episode.

Also, refresh my memory, but wasn't the explanation for Hawkeye's scars given in a different flashback?

Nope it was contain in the Ishval arc which is ch 58 until ch 63

- Armstrong helping two Ishbalans (a woman and an old lady) escape, only to watch them get blown up my Kimbley (that was the part where Armstrong was on his knees in the episode)

- the high priest coming to Hughes and giving himself up (what made it powerful was Hughes’ reaction, him removing his hat and looking down, showing what i feel is both respect for the man and shame as Hughes knows what'll happen)

- Kimbley's under orders to kill the Rockbells

- Gran killing the higher ranked officer because he wants to get the priest to Bradley so the war can end.

- The full Roy and Hughes talk and Bradley reaction to Roy looking

- Again, Hughes' reaction when Bradley turns down the offer to spare the Ishbalan people, you could see the pain clearly on Hughes' face.

- Hughes and Roy getting ambushed by an Ishbalan only for Hawkeye to shoot the guy just before he can stab one of them and Hughes saying they have the "hawk's eye" watching over them.

- And of course the part where mustang's men come to him to thank him for protecting them. Thus how he became known as the hero of Ishbal. He reflects on what they said about him protecting them and feels that it wasn't enough, saying that after all that, he was only able to protect a hand full of them. This is what leads to the talk between Roy and Maes about aiming for the top and about each subordinate looking out for the one below them.

- Riza asking Roy to burn her back to prevent the "birth" of a new Flame Alchemist.

The preview shows ch 62: 26 and ch 63.

Nope it was contain in the Ishval arc which is ch 58 until ch 63

- Armstrong helping two Ishbalans (a woman and an old lady) escape, only to watch them get blown up my Kimbley (that was the part where Armstrong was on his knees in the episode)

- the high priest coming to Hughes and giving himself up (what made it powerful was Hughes’ reaction, him removing his hat and looking down, showing what i feel is both respect for the man and shame as Hughes knows what'll happen)

- Again, Hughes' reaction when Bradley turns down the offer to spare the Ishbalan people, you could see the pain clearly on Hughes' face.

- Gran killing the higher ranked officer because he wants to get the priest to Bradley so the war can end.

Yeah, it's a shame those scenes were cut, as they probably will never show them, now. And they add so much to the entire flashback (especially the scenes with Gran and Hughes)

- Kimbley's under orders to kill the Rockbells

Somehow, I think that part will appear later (have you noticed they didn't show where he hid the Stone? That probably means he'll have another flashback later)

- The full Roy and Hughes talk and Bradley reaction to Roy looking

- Hughes and Roy getting ambushed by an Ishbalan only for Hawkeye to shoot the guy just before he can stab one of them and Hughes saying they have the "hawk's eye" watching over them.

- And of course the part where mustang's men come to him to thank him for protecting them. Thus how he became known as the hero of Ishbal. He reflects on what they said about him protecting them and feels that it wasn't enough, saying that after all that, he was only able to protect a hand full of them. This is what leads to the talk between Roy and Maes about aiming for the top and about each subordinate looking out for the one below them.

- Riza asking Roy to burn her back to prevent the "birth" of a new Flame Alchemist.

I was more shocked that those parts didn't appear during the episode, considering how plot-relevant they are. That's why I think additional scenes will appear (including Dr.Knox's part in it)

The preview shows ch 62: 26 and ch 63.

My replies are on the spoiler box above.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!