N-Europe

For many days, i still hear all the time this damn Opening of One Piece:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtZP77T6fRQ

Im obsessed by this damn Opening.

I don't know why, but i love it.

Anyone has the same problem? (With any other opening?)

I prefer Brand New World myself, that that is also great. There's only 1 opening I don't really like but I can't remember which one.

Edit: I remembered, it's "Believe" I don't like.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ookiku Furikabutte is just so awesome. Baseball may be the most boring sport ever made (and this is coming from someone who watches golf for hours at a time) but I haven't been so taken by a cast since Azumanga Daioh. Shame there are almost no seeders and it's taken me weeks to get 3/4 of the series. Give me a DVD release dammit.

Hajime no Ippo is the ultimate sports anime. Boxing at its most dramatic with glourious animation thrown in, but kept to reality with no 'megaton hammer spirit ball giga punch!' anywhere. Authentic stuff like the Dempsey Roll. And it has the best cast of anime characters that i have ever seen.

Guest Stefkov
I love the Soul Eater Opening so much!

Anyway watched Soul Eater episode 3 yesterday and it was great! Death the Kidd is excellent his personality is great! :grin:

Yeah, I got it last night and watched it. AEN are quick with their releases.

It was a good episode. I just can't get over how good it looks though.

I've just read 45 chapters of Naruto in about 2 hours. This is gonna take a while...

I've just finished watch the new movie and i'm not sure if it was the subs or not that were wrong or if its just me but wasn't the first angel shinji fights the thrid angel. The subs said it was the fourth and I dont speak japanese at all so I can really tell for myself. It happens with the last angel in the movie as well. I was sure that was the fifth but the subs said sixth. That fight was epic though. It really does put the series to shame.

Right!? I already loved that angel in the anime for it's simplicity and sheer power, but now they've made it even more prettier and powerful.

Heck, that thing could draw a smiley face on the Moon with the beam! That operation Yashima part of the movie was really well done.

The only thing I didn't like so much was that they are not giving as much background story as they originally did, but that's to be expected of a 95min movie.

The subs are correct though. Shinji fights the 4th (Sachiel), 5th (Shamshel) and the 6th (Ramiel) angels. This means there is a new angel (the 3rd one) that we don't know about. I'm guessing that white marking on red blood right in the beginning of the movie has something to do with it.

They also said the movies will only have 12 angels, opposed to the 18 in the original series.

Yeah, I got it last night and watched it. AEN are quick with their releases.

It was a good episode. I just can't get over how good it looks though.

I've just read 45 chapters of Naruto in about 2 hours. This is gonna take a while...

I use AEN as well! I think there subs are good. :)

I must admit i don't usually download anime but this is too beautiful not to!

The animation is insane!

Guest Stefkov
Seen DeathNote earlier this morning when I went in Zavvi. Bunch of copies up on the shelf for £18. But it was a limited edition figure of Light.

All I know is, I want it.

They're doing figunes of Light with the Uk release?

Eegad.

To every one who reads the Binktopia Naruto Manga releases, who else is feeling RAGE towards Bleach-Exile and its current state of refusing to give credit to those who scanlate the manga? It pisses me off that Binktopia have to watermark their work now, but I'm still supporting them.

They're doing figunes of Light with the Uk release?

Eegad.

Sure are. I need to get it soon. I've only seen 1 tpye of DVD online, but this one said 'Limited Edition' with the figure.

To every one who reads the Binktopia Naruto Manga releases, who else is feeling RAGE towards Bleach-Exile and its current state of refusing to give credit to those who scanlate the manga? It pisses me off that Binktopia have to watermark their work now, but I'm still supporting them.

I get Binktopias. Can't say I know to much of the situation, but they're fantastic scanlators and anyone who doesn't give credit should be ashamed, it's not like they need to even do much is it? Just say it's binktopias, easy as that.

Obvious plagerism.

I get Binktopias. Can't say I know to much of the situation, but they're fantastic scanlators and anyone who doesn't give credit should be ashamed, it's not like they need to even do much is it? Just say it's binktopias, easy as that.

Obvious plagerism.

Linky to situation

I'm against any Anime-plus styled site as it is, Fansubbers are scanlators all do this as a hobby and for some fame, there should be no money involved unless the site is desperately low on server costs.

Bleach Exile seems to take this to a totally new level and going for major profit. Worst thing is, they refuse to do even the most simple of thing such as credits because 'Mangashare owe them an apology'. If some ones done something that constitutes an apology, why use their material? It makes me rage...

And crap, Rumbel fucked up their Soul Eater 3 release.

Linky to situation

I'm against any Anime-plus styled site as it is, Fansubbers are scanlators all do this as a hobby and for some fame, there should be no money involved unless the site is desperately low on server costs.

Bleach Exile seems to take this to a totally new level and going for major profit. Worst thing is, they refuse to do even the most simple of thing such as credits because 'Mangashare owe them an apology'. If some ones done something that constitutes an apology, why use their material? It makes me rage...

And crap, Rumbel fucked up their Soul Eater 3 release.

Read it all earlier, and it really is pathetic what they're doing. A site taking donations to make up for the servers which it gets from the adsthen not crediting the people they should. I got annoyed just reading that.

Got my death note vol 1 dvd through the post this morning. No light fugure but im not really fussed about the figure. Gonna watch it later tonight

The 1st dvd live action movie is out in july in the uk