Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I agree, that's why I'll only buy/download manga that goes off differently completely, like FMA or Berserk (barely covered in the anime). I got the first few One Piece manga books after having watched most of the anime series, and it was like just watching the episodes but in pictures, and without Luffy's funny acting.

If I have the option of watching near enough the same thing as the manga, I'll definitely watch it rather than read.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm absolutely loving Haruhi at the moment. It's just great. I love Kyon's dry sarcasm during his narrating, and Mikuru is sometimes quite...adorable. :heh:

Well my girlfriend watched this show in its original Japanese version Tokyo Mew mew. But like fruits basket it made me want to blow my brains out.

Haha. :laughing:

I don't find it all that bad. I actually watched a couple more episodes today (don't ask me why!). I could tolerate it, but when it got a bit too...girly, I had to switch over and watch something much more...manly.

I don't find it all that bad. I actually watched a couple more episodes today (don't ask me why!). I could tolerate it, but when it got a bit too...girly, I had to switch over and watch something much more...manly.

Try Maria-sama ga Miteru or Ouran High School Host Club. :wink:

Try Maria-sama ga Miteru or Ouran High School Host Club. :wink:

Erm...I really don't think shojo anime is my cup of tea...because of my bollocks, y'see...

...Could I...err...be excused?...from doing that?... :blush:

*Face has actually gone red in real life*

You bastard, Supergrunch! :o

Erm...I really don't think shojo anime is my cup of tea...because of my bollocks, y'see...

...Could I...err...be excused?...from doing that?... :blush:

*Face has actually gone red in real life*

You bastard, Supergrunch! :o

Lol, my bollocks survived all 3 seasons of Marimite and all 2 seasons of Honey and Clover. But then again, I have odd tastes for a straight guy, hell, I don't even like shounen. :heh:

Woah at new Naruto chapter. It's definently more serious now. The fight is almost over I think.

Sasuke get's pinned up against a wall by Itachi, then Itachi moves in to take Sasukes eyes and it ends with a scream and Itachi pushing his fingers in and we're led to believe Itachi is taking them. I hope it isn't like Sasuke pulls an uber Jutsu out and kills Itachi cause that would suck.

My prediction is Itachi will go fight Madara with his new eyes, lose and be on his last breaths and he'll give the eyes to Sasuke so he has the pimped new Sharingan and tells him to kill Madara for the clan. And a variable will be Madara takes Naruto from the fight and releases his powers.

If it's a Genjutsu of some sort then it'll just be cheap.

After watching all the episodes of Haruhi on YouTube; I think it's safe to say that it is now, at this moment in the fabric of the time and space continuum, my favourite anime. :grin:

Woo!!!! :grin: So glad you enjoyed it to the max. :yay:

Having watched twice i'm not sure wether i now prefer it to Death Note. :D

Both are equally as awesome in different ways :awesome:

I'm listening to the soundtrack from it! :bouncy:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!