Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i bought some 'new and used' cheap from amazon i asked about the p&p and they said they can merge the items, they have to charge individually. apparently its an amazon policy or something, ill dig out the email.

Hello,

Sadly this is a set rate for 3rd party transactions on Amazon, they allow

3rd party sellers to sell on Amazon but have a fixed price per item

postage cost as opposed to their own listings where charges are combined.

On the whole marketplace sellers are used by buyers wishing to buy just

one or two books whereby it works out cheaper overall.

Amazon have it setup like this as otherwise the site would go down the

road of ebay - you would have certain sellers listing books for a penny

but charging £5.99 postage. The system Amazon have in place presents a

level playing field. Overall Amazon.co.uk marketplace offers the best

value in Britain, most £6.99 paperbacks can be bought cheaper here than on

any competing website such as Play.com, WHSmith, Tesco & others.

MORE INFORMATION ON THE LINKS BELOW:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/103-1942164-0858232?ie=UTF8&nodeId=537734

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html/026-8362986-7693258?ie=UTF8&nodeId=3149611

Thanks,

Michael

Aphrohead Books |

What in the name of Stig-Inge Bjornebye did I do earlier today?! :o

I'll tell ya:

I watched a shojo anime, called Mew Mew Power. I should've been wary of it, and of the channel it was on (which was called PopGirl), but I watched it anyway...

...and I thought it was decent. DECENT! Oh, my word... :shakehead

Im loving welcome to the NHK too :) on volume 3 at the moment, not had much time to read lately as exams and other business, but i find a few pockets of time to read on trains and i get some funny looks laughing aloud to myself :)

Just watched latest Bleach too, That new attack was immense :D but what happened at the end!? i want to know :(

Im loving welcome to the NHK too :) on volume 3 at the moment, not had much time to read lately as exams and other business, but i find a few pockets of time to read on trains and i get some funny looks laughing aloud to myself :)

Just watched latest Bleach too, That new attack was immense :D but what happened at the end!? i want to know :(

i was expecting the episode to be utter crap...but

wahahah he's a hollow!! did not see that one coming

Crazy.

I'll tell ya:

I watched a shojo anime, called Mew Mew Power. I should've been wary of it, and of the channel it was on (which was called PopGirl), but I watched it anyway...

...and I thought it was decent. DECENT! Oh, my word... :shakehead

Well my girlfriend watched this show in its original Japanese version Tokyo Mew mew. But like fruits basket it made me want to blow my brains out.

Guys guys guys guys!

HunterXHunter is being reported to come back in March :D Someone has a copy of Shonen Jump and says it contains information about the manga returning.

Hopefully we'll know for sure tomorrow :D

Hmm, maybe you'll know this one:

Does the anime go up to where the manga is, in HunterXHunter? Cause I'd like to give it a try, but I don't like reading manga in the pc, and I don't want to buy it, so... I'd rather watch the anime up to where it is and then follow with the manga.

Ive finished watching all of death note. Its amazing!!!! I'm going to make a start watching blood+ tomorrow. It will be hard to find an anime that surpases Death note!

Mushishi. : peace:

Maybe Monster, but depends more on you than on the show itself. I preffer it to Death Note, but I'd say they're at the same level of geniousness.

Herm... yeah. But Death Note is THAT good. :heh:

Does the anime go up to where the manga is, in HunterXHunter? Cause I'd like to give it a try, but I don't like reading manga in the pc, and I don't want to buy it, so... I'd rather watch the anime up to where it is and then follow with the manga.

There's only one solution: kill yourself.

There's only one solution: kill yourself.

Eh-eh... :P

Nah, I meant that I'll start reading the manga where the show ends, on the interwebz, that is... overly long-running manga that have anime adaptions seem like too much of a waste of money. Like Naruto & One Piece... too many chapters.

Now... if it's something like Berserk or FMA, with no anime counterpart, that's different. :D

The mangas ahead of the anime still. The anime stopped after Greed Island but the manga is in the middle of the next arc called the "Chimera Ant" arc. A while ago there was a 4th OVA in production but no one knows what happened to it(likely due to lack of manga to make a complete OVA) and with the manga starting soon it's likely we'll hear more about it during the year.

I finished Gurren Lagann. It wasn't as good as some of you guys made it out to be, but it was still really good.

There's no GIF on the entire internet that can express what I feel right now.

Eh-eh... :P

Nah, I meant that I'll start reading the manga where the show ends, on the interwebz, that is... overly long-running manga that have anime adaptions seem like too much of a waste of money. Like Naruto & One Piece... too many chapters.

I find the the One Piece manga to be worth the expense.

There's no GIF on the entire internet that can express what I feel right now.

I find the the One Piece manga to be worth the expense.

I would too, if I didn't watch the anime. That's my logic... if the anime is faithfull to the manga and the manga's long, why spend all that money? I'd rather spend it on something that's actually a novelty, like Vagabond (wich is great).

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!