N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man. Episode 16 of Naruto Shippuuden. Mostly talking, had to expect that, and it was actually quite interesting. Not a bad episode.

Except the art.

What the hell were they smoking?? That was an all time low for the series. The baby Naruto flashback looked like an overinflated balloon. Overall every character looked terrible 80% of the time. I shudder. I shudder at you!

Is anybody else having this problem?

i downloaded Death Note 33 from Kuro-Hana, and the opening is jumpy, also the scene where the camera is spinning around Near it becomes jumpy and the scene where Misa gets put in an arm-lock is jumpy. Everything else is fine though

i downloaded Death Note 33 from Kuro-Hana, and the opening is jumpy, also the scene where the camera is spinning around Near it becomes jumpy and the scene where Misa gets put in an arm-lock is jumpy. Everything else is fine though

I didn't have any problems.

Sounds like an incomplete download, force recheck the torrent in utorrent.

Death Note is really just building up for the finale. I hope.

I wasn't very impressed with the whole camera-spinning-and-eyes-glazing thing with Near, and he somehow magically decides Mikami must be X-Kira.

Although the preview was exciting, it seems Mikami dies, Near gets the fake notebook?

O_O You're not watching it?!!

Why would I? I already know the sotry, I've read the manga before most people knew what Death Note was (lolio I rawkz noobz), so I prefer to give it some time and watch the whole series in one strike.

Bleach is going back to fillers next episode, for nobodyknows how long. Probably won't be a huge arc though, since it's only been back to canon for 18 episodes -_-

I really should catch up with it, just need my exams over. Is this arc you're on about the one with the post-hollow going shinigami people? Is that over already?!?! (I've just started watching this arc(not totally sure what arc is but I think it means main storyline :P sorry)).

I really should catch up with it, just need my exams over. Is this arc you're on about the one with the post-hollow going shinigami people? Is that over already?!?! (I've just started watching this arc(not totally sure what arc is but I think it means main storyline :P sorry)).
Bleach is at:

Guest Stefkov

Just watched the latest Death Note. Wasn't great.

I was thrown a bit at the end, on the train. The rest of it was pretty good, but when Near all of a sudden had some sort of epiphany I thought..no way.

Why would I? I already know the sotry, I've read the manga before most people knew what Death Note was (lolio I rawkz noobz), so I prefer to give it some time and watch the whole series in one strike.

Oh, ok.

Just watched the latest Death Note. Wasn't great.

I was thrown a bit at the end, on the train. The rest of it was pretty good, but when Near all of a sudden had some sort of epiphany I thought..no way.

I wouldn't call it a epiphany, Mikami fitted the right discription to him as much as it did to Kira, and having a pretty good theory about the current situation, Mikami just fits in the puzzle.

I thought the new Death note was really good, it's a turn to what it was like with L, an intellectual battle of wits. i found it quite suspenseful.

UGH. This is why naruto is so much bullshit. Hey I wonder what happened here, we could use this in the plot and leave the audience to talk about possible explanations oh wait actually let's get the bad guys to explain it in intricate details FOR NO REASON.

oh for gods sake, apparantly that wasn't enough but the other akitsuki guys ALSO have to explain exactly how they did it.

lol.jpglololol.jpg

Meet lazy eye sakura and man-face temari.

OK...i'm interested in getting this film called 'Castle in the sky'...is it any good? (YES everyone screams...:D ).

Has it got a boy and a girl on the front cover? I don't want to get the wrong one you see...

Someone mentioned it in the latest ONM, i meant to get it a few months ago after watching 'Spirited Away' and that got me interested in those type of films.