NEurope

1.whats the closest thing to NINJA SCROLL?

2.is there anything better then AKIRA?

3.is Ghost in the Shell 2 better then part 1 , are there more fights in part 2(part 1 had only 2)?

Thankski

1.whats the closest thing to NINJA SCROLL?

2.is there anything better then AKIRA?

3.is Ghost in the Shell 2 better then part 1 , are there more fights in part 2(part 1 had only 2)?

Thankski

1. samurai champloo has awesome fights.

2. theres a few that is better then akira, akira was grounbreaking for the time hence the raves...try fooly cooly (flcl) its got bikes and guitars...

3. jordan says its crap but thats jordan, its worth seeing for the animation alone, but like the first theres a lot of philophical shit

Of course I have... I wouldn't be watching Otome if I hadn't. =P

I think Hime was probably better, but, Otome still has a chance depending on how it ends..... That's what really won me over with Hime. lol

Well I hated the ending of HiME...

But the run up to it was great.

Yah that's what I mean, the like ending section..... eps 20-26 or there abouts. ;)

I liked the ending in general though as well. lol

Yah that's what I mean, the like ending section..... eps 20-26 or there abouts. ;)

I liked the ending in general though as well. lol

Episode 25 had to be the best; the demise of Natsuki and Shizuru was done brilliantly.

Spoiler tags suck..... I never know if I should look at them or not just incase it's further in the story then I am. v.v;;

And yah ep 25 was defo greatness, but, I liked 26 as well. XD

I've heard that Ghost in the Shell (the movie) has full frontal nudity :S Not my type of anime I'm afraid. Must order Akira soon.

Use spoiler tags people..

I felt that spoiler tags were not needed for a series that finished a while ago.

Not too much into Anime anymore but when I was my favorite series were Hellsing, Dragonball Z, Vision of Escaflowne, Neon Genesis Evangelion and Rurouni Kenshin

I felt that spoiler tags were not needed for a series that finished a while ago.

well should really, cos some people wouldnt have seen that particular series or are in middle of watchin it, and they wouldnt want important parts or the ending spoiled

I've heard that Ghost in the Shell (the movie) has full frontal nudity :S Not my type of anime I'm afraid. Must order Akira soon.

Not exactly... That's during the creation..... hmmm spoiler maybe? lolol Well yeah it's only for a couple of seconds and it's not like it's a person or anything..... I'm the kinda person who doesn't exactly go for nakedness in anime, but, this didn't seem out of place or anything it was just there....... Don't avoid this film cos of that one scene that's not exactly how you're describing it anyway. :-/

Thanks for spoiling the movie...

That really didn't spoil it.

And for the record, I've put my spoiler in tags now.

is anyone watching bleach fillers, i find them alot more enjoyable and watchable than the naruto fillers (which are crap).

ghost in the shell movie is alot more meaning to it than just one scene with nudity in it. some people will take offence but there alot more going around that 10 times worse.

1. samurai champloo has awesome fights.

2. theres a few that is better then akira, akira was grounbreaking for the time hence the raves...try fooly cooly (flcl) its got bikes and guitars...

3. jordan says its crap but thats jordan, its worth seeing for the animation alone, but like the first theres a lot of philophical shit

Haha! Fooly Cooly is hilarious! But Don't go expecting anything very serious. On that note what Anime have people seen that they think is actually genuinely funny? I mean all Anime tend to have a bit of humour but ones that actually make you laugh out loud funny.

My money is on Trigun, definitely...

On the topic of GITS, I will go out on a limb here, and say that Innocence is better than GITS. I watched both films, one day after the other and here is what I came up with.

Innocen has Stunning visuals, great dub, excellent action scenes and an intriguing story. GITS has all of these, but just hasn't stayed in my mind as much as innocence. I really hated the crappy ending with motoko in the first film, it just felt rushed and tacked on. The closing of the story was performed much better in innocence; plus Basset Hounds 4tw.

On that note what Anime have people seen that they think is actually genuinely funny? I mean all Anime tend to have a bit of humour but ones that actually make you laugh out loud funny.

Love Hina...... FLCL........ Dokuro Chan..... Genshiken (I think quite a few people could relate to this one XD)..... Narutaru (don't ask why >.<)..... Yakakite Japan .... And quite a few others.............. Oh oh oh, I nearly forgot Dragon Half! :o It never actually got finished, but, them two episodes are genious. XD

Excel Saga is insanely random and funny.

I agree with Genshiken; Brilliant series.

Excel Saga is insanely random and funny.

I bought the first dvd, but I didn't like it enough to buy the rest. I just wasn't feeling the insane randomness.

I'm working my way through Outlaw Star again, genius series. Plus my friend managed to download the Dragonball Z Brolly movie, so should watch that soonish.