NEurope

Now it turns out anfs have dropped death note, and they seem to have taken down their home page without a word about it on their forum.

And the only one out now is kuro-hana, who's page won't load for me.

Hooray!

And I also managed to watch bleach 114 and get death note 17. Hooray!

So Naruto 221 will be from the manga?

Yes, from manga chapter 245 I do believe.

Glad to see Naruto is getting back on track. Animation and art for part 2 looks nice - hopefully it'll have an increased budget from part one which suffered from some of the worst animation/art known to man for a series in this day and age.

Sweet! Altough Death note is now my favorouit anime.

Same here :heh:

Bleach doesn't seem to have taken off so well after the fillers. It's completely spoiled the pace of the show, though I'm sure they'll do an awesome job with shippuden.

So Naruto 221 will be from the manga?
Yeah but I think officially it's going to be Naruto Shippuden 1. Also 220 (today's episode) has parts from the manga too.
Bleach doesn't seem to have taken off so well after the fillers. It's completely spoiled the pace of the show, though I'm sure they'll do an awesome job with shippuden.
I wasn't enjoying the new Bleach that much until the most recent episode, which was very awesome. Apart from the gore level had been turned way down compared to the manga for some reason... they got knocked back and for some reason the blood was replaced with saliva? Strange. Especially considering the level of blood that's been in the series in the past.

Lets just hope Naruto never goes to a hospital again, you now what that means...

I've been watching Death Note recently, I'm up to episode 8 and its so good.

I've been getting Live Evil made ones, and they're only up to episode 12. :( I wonder if it'll matter if I just get another one.

i haven't kept up with bleach, on youtube has the saga with the erm vampire like people (can't be bothered to look up their name) finished yet? because i will watch them all once i know i can see the end :)

I've been getting Live Evil made ones, and they're only up to episode 12. :( I wonder if it'll matter if I just get another one.

Live Evil and TW stop doing Death Note because it became licensed.

The good Death Note fansubs groups are Animanda, DG-F & KuroHana.

The good Death Note fansubs groups are Animanda, DG-F & KuroHana.

Haven't kuro-hana only done episode 17? Animanda is the best, but they take a while to do it.

i haven't kept up with bleach, on youtube has the saga with the erm vampire like people (can't be bothered to look up their name) finished yet? because i will watch them all once i know i can see the end :)

Bountou, and yeah it's over, it ended about 5 or 6 episodes ago, I think.

Finally, another good Naruto manga chapter! 341 was awesome, the next one should be out next thursday, the day after new york.

And on the friday...SHIPPUDEN. Awesome week next week =D

That group that released Death Note 17 is just an old one that rebranded itself that usually does the speed subs. I can't remember release groups...

That group that released Death Note 17 is just an old one that rebranded itself that usually does the speed subs. I can't remember release groups...

ANFS (Animenoob fansubbers) dropped after 16, so it's probably them.

Lets just hope Naruto never goes to a hospital again, you now what that means...

Are you saying you don't want more of this?

sakura1.jpg

Couldn't help but laugh at that :)

As he ever been to the hospital in Part 2,can't quite remember.

Couldn't help but laugh at that :)

As he ever been to the hospital in Part 2,can't quite remember.

I dont think so, he might of gone to hospital after the first Arc in part 2.

I think im right in saying a few others wind up in the hospital, but i'l say no more.

I can't believe Naruto fillers are really over D:

*falls to knees and weeps*

I'm so glad that the Naruto fillers are over, I feel like I'm gonna wet my pants in excitement! Ha ha!

I agree on 341, Fuuton Rasenshuriken is amazing! What a technique!

Where is it people read the mangas by the way?

[link removed]