NEurope

That brought back some awesome memories. Will there ever be another season of Azumanga Daioh?

I don't think think so, but have a look at the manga and the Yotsuba&! manga.

A new Death Note theme has been confirmed: Maximum the Hormone - What's Up People - http://www.savefile.com/files/444233

...What the hell?

Nooooo... I think the nightmare ones suit the show perfectly, the whole style and lyrics are so great. Seeing as it wasn't running that long, I thought they might stick with them, but ah well...

Just watched Bleach Episode 61.

What was it that Urahara guy put in Rukia or something that Aizens after.Didn't understand the explanation.

It's amazing how they can make a really good chapter, and do the complete opposite in the next one, that jutsu was really anti climatic.

I seriously doubt that was Naruto's actual Jutsu.I'm fairly sure that it's just an extra one he made.

I don't think think so, but have a look at the manga and the Yotsuba&! manga.

Yep, i've pondered that already.

Yep, i've pondered that already.

The Azumanga... manga is on a level with the anime. Yotusba&! is a bit different, but still hilarious. So I recommend them.

That new Death Note intro... is disgraceful. I love the original and i always watch it. That will be a definate skip for me.

Yotsuba is a lot better than Azumanga, despite how incredibly good Azumanga was.

There's rumours Yotsuba is going to go on until volume 12 aswell, which if true is fantastic.

Death Note has gotten to the point where it needs a new intro, though. Misa has become prominent enough to warrent more than a brief cameo and Rem has come into the story now as well who, to my knowledge, features barely in the current opening if at all?

---

... yeah, I just listened to that opening. Very... heavy, isn't it.

Death Note has gotten to the point where it needs a new intro, though. Misa has become prominent enough to warrent more than a brief cameo and Rem has come into the story now as well who, to my knowledge, features barely in the current opening if at all?

---

... yeah, I just listened to that opening. Very... heavy, isn't it.

I'm all for a new intro, just not that one. It is genuinely one of the worst songs I've ever heard.

Yotsuba is a lot better than Azumanga, despite how incredibly good Azumanga was.

There's rumours Yotsuba is going to go on until volume 12 aswell, which if true is fantastic.

Is volume 4 coming out here any time soon?

I'm all for a new intro, just not that one. It is genuinely one of the worst songs I've ever heard.

They have changed parts of the intro in terms of whats on screen. They added a few extra bits since the start.

But jeeze, why not do the Sonic X route and just keep the same music...

But jeeze, why not do the Sonic X route and just keep the same music...

Because unlike Sonic X, Death Note seems to have a budget that can afford decent animation, writers and... well I was going to say music, but after listening to the newest intro I'm going to say -some- decent music.

I do like the Sonic X intro mind. Same guy who did the DragonBall Z ones with some semblance of the classic Sonic theme thrown in alongside random English makes for a very pleasing piece of music.

Nightmare get my vote too. For intro and Ending. I'm under the impression D-note will get a new ending too right?

And I have to say I don't think it fits very well. I would have used it for something like Gantz or maybe an initial D Spin off.

Thats weird if they're changing the OP to that song. I didn't think the show would run long enough to need a new song, and even if it does that's an odd choice.

People that have read the Death Note manga have said that 37 episodes won't be enough to cover everything in the story. What's up with that?

I just finished Mai HiME

:(

I'm still dancing somewhere around episode one.

But I finished Mai Otome. I loved that.

...very late input here, don't know why I hadn't said it sooner (probably coz of watching/reading it all the time) but I'm totally absorbed in Naruto!

Just read Manga 339... absolutely dying for the end of the week to arrive so 340 will be available to read! Ha ha!

I just finished Mai HiME

:(

Did you like it? It had a crap ending in my opinion, but episode 25 was great.