NEurope

Is bleach still doing fillers?

Nah, actually a new episode was subbed today. It seems to be getting pretty good, at least in my opinion.

No, the last filler was 109 but the new episodes have filler characters in them so you should of watched the fillers :D

No, the last filler was 109 but the new episodes have filler characters in them so you should of watched the fillers :D

It's not like they matter much, but the fillers were apparently watcheable. I just watched half, maybe I'll watch the rest. I'll look into it.

Also, Air Gear (manga) is getting even more awesome.

Watched the Raw of Naruto pretty cool, but stopped when things were getting interesting.

This now reminds me in terms of character vibes. Is like one piece after water 7 to mid cp9 arc.

The animation is too good for Naruto. Have I awoken in some dream world?

It probably won't stay the same for the whole series, just a special for the kick off of the new series. It would just be too expensive to animate it all this way when they make so many episodes.

Anyway I can't wait for the sub tomorrow :D plan is to make a curry and drink ourselves into unconsciousness so it arrives sooner.

This now reminds me in terms of character vibes. Is like one piece after water 7 to mid cp9 arc.

"Gear...

...Second!!"

I heart One Piece.

I haven't watched any anime for a while except for Death Note. I've heard that the Bleach anime has made a few stupid changes from the manga. I will definetly watch Naruto again. Love it.

I've stopped watching Cowboy Bebop (at ep 26 I think). I just didn't find it particularly enjoyable and the bit I'm on at the moment is just weird, a shemale :S.

edit: Need to watch FMA the movie too..

Not a shemale at all O_o.

The character was just at an age where its hard to tell if someone is physically a male or a female.

edit: Need to watch FMA the movie too..

The Conqueror of Shamballa is a really good movie. It was great how it carried on from the anime which I really hated the end of it. Then the ending of the movie made me even more annoyed. I wont spoil it for you, but it made me say to myself I dont want to watch it again, I hated the ending that much.

The Conqueror of Shamballa is a really good movie. It was great how it carried on from the anime which I really hated the end of it. Then the ending of the movie made me even more annoyed. I wont spoil it for you, but it made me say to myself I dont want to watch it again, I hated the ending that much.

That was exactly like me.

I bought the DVD and was really pissed at the ending and the way they left things.I was really hoping Ed would of stayed in Alchemy world but know he had to close the stupid gate.Good thing all jumped in amrour.But after that I swore not to watch it again but I did a few months later

:heh:

Though the Director of the TV series said that if enough fans wanted itmad was allowed by the owner,he would happily make a continuation of it.

Was ending only thing you didn't like?

So many people died though which sucked.

Why did they start with Sai :( I can't wait for the penis bit :D

I wish they had just followed the manga, I was looking foward to the bit where he finally comes back to Konoha.

That was exactly like me.

I bought the DVD and was really pissed at the ending and the way they left things.I was really hoping Ed would of stayed in Alchemy world but know he had to close the stupid gate.Good thing all jumped in amrour.But after that I swore not to watch it again but I did a few months later

:heh:

Though the Director of the TV series said that if enough fans wanted itmad was allowed by the owner,he would happily make a continuation of it.

Was ending only thing you didn't like?

So many people died though which sucked.

I must ask where did you buy it firstly, and (its quite long you dont have to read all of it.)

I really dont remember much of it, I really hated that Ed went back into the non Alchemy world when he was actually in there, He coud have easiily gotten help to get himself back into the alchemy world after getting the ship back into the other world. Another thing that annoyed me was the Roy was so dull. He did nothing until the very end when Ed came back. The only good thing I can say is that Ed and Al were reunited in human forms.

I cant remember who died in the movie however I remember when Lt. Hughes died. I wept a little, he was one of my favourite characters in the series.

Oh I wish he did do a continuation, I want to see them both back in the Alchemy world. And live there. They just left all of their friends, Roy, Winry, their aunt Rockbell. The friends they made in all those towns, the two brothers who pretended to be the Elrich brothers to get to that red water.

One of my favourite episode I think must be when Ed fights that armour in the prison, but its two prisoners one as the head one as the body. Really was a great fight scene.

I could go on but I'm typing too much.

I must ask where did you buy it firstly, and (its quite long you dont have to read all of it.)

I really dont remember much of it, I really hated that Ed went back into the non Alchemy world when he was actually in there, He coud have easiily gotten help to get himself back into the alchemy world after getting the ship back into the other world. Another thing that annoyed me was the Roy was so dull. He did nothing until the very end when Ed came back. The only good thing I can say is that Ed and Al were reunited in human forms.

I cant remember who died in the movie however I remember when Lt. Hughes died. I wept a little, he was one of my favourite characters in the series.

Oh I wish he did do a continuation, I want to see them both back in the Alchemy world. And live there. They just left all of their friends, Roy, Winry, their aunt Rockbell. The friends they made in all those towns, the two brothers who pretended to be the Elrich brothers to get to that red water.

One of my favourite episode I think must be when Ed fights that armour in the prison, but its two prisoners one as the head one as the body. Really was a great fight scene.

I could go on but I'm typing too much.

The rest of the Homonculus died along with Hohenhiem and that woman character.I got my copy from http://www.dvdpacific.com,where I get the rest of my anime aswell.

Felt really sorry for Winrey being left all alone :(

What annoyed me the most was that there was a way around things so none of the bad things could happen like Ed going back to non-alchemy world like Ed.

Also a theory I made upis that they can still use Alchemy,in non-alchemy world,but can't circulate the energy to use it and that's why Envy was needed in his dragon form,because it made a long circle like shape and he glowed when Alchemy was used.

Was devestated when Hughes died though,loved him.I really loved the alst half of the series though,got intense and I just couldn't stop watching it.

Dunno if it would be done for tomorrow morning,but should be done tomorrow at somepoint,I don't have much experience with Dattebayo,and plus since it's an hour special might take them longer.

Hopefully someone else can answer your question better.

The rest of the Homonculus died along with Hohenhiem and that woman character.I got my copy from
http://www.dvdpacific.com,where I get the rest of my anime aswell.

Felt really sorry for Winrey being left all alone :(

What annoyed me the most was that there was a way around things so none of the bad things could happen like Ed going back to non-alchemy world like Ed.

Also a theory I made upis that they can still use Alchemy,in non-alchemy world,but can't circulate the energy to use it and that's why Envy was needed in his dragon form,because it made a long circle like shape and he glowed when Alchemy was used.

Was devestated when Hughes died though,loved him.I really loved the alst half of the series though,got intense and I just couldn't stop watching it.

Thanks for that link

Ah yes Hoenheim, he was the Elrichs dad, I cant remember if it said how he got together with their mother..

I remember that about Envy. It really made me confused, and I still dont understand it. Envy went into the portal to get Ed, s/he turned into a Dragon..why? How did the woman know about Alchemy, how did she know that the dragon will hep her. It makes no sense now that I think back.

The first time I watched i, it was downloading so I had to wait, I got really into it, then stoped when it was downloading. I then bought it off ebay or £30 or something, then I found out it wasnt real, was pissed, so I made my own DVD's. I then watched them all off the DVDs I made, then got even more pissed cos I had downloaded an English dubbed one :( So i downloaded a subbed one and deleted the dubbed one. All of it was really intense when I sat down and watched it.

About that link, is it fast/free delivery? They're really cheap compared to what I've seen in store. I'm gonna register now. They only sel region 1 dvds. :( hmmm

Not a shemale at all O_o.

The character was just at an age where its hard to tell if someone is physically a male or a female.

I think you misunderstand me. I also got the wrong episode as there are only 24 episodes. Oops. Anyways, I'm talking about episode 12 a character called

Gren

Why did they start with Sai :( I can't wait for the penis bit :D

I wish they had just followed the manga, I was looking foward to the bit where he finally comes back to Konoha.

He does it's just a teaser. Kinda like a future bit followed by a flashback. Or am I wrong? I assumed it was just a lil flash forward then onto the manga storyline. After I heard about the flash forward I stopped following the RAW and screencaps and news because I didn't want anymore spoilers.

Sakura looks hot in her new gear, by tommorow morning it'll be subbed right?

Yeah it should be out tomorrow, it might take longer because its twice the usual length, a new format (widescreen) and has new karaoke to do, but I'd still expect it tomorrow.

Thanks for that link

Ah yes Hoenheim, he was the Elrichs dad, I cant remember if it said how he got together with their mother..

I remember that about Envy. It really made me confused, and I still dont understand it. Envy went into the portal to get Ed, s/he turned into a Dragon..why? How did the woman know about Alchemy, how did she know that the dragon will hep her. It makes no sense now that I think back.

The first time I watched i, it was downloading so I had to wait, I got really into it, then stoped when it was downloading. I then bought it off ebay or £30 or something, then I found out it wasnt real, was pissed, so I made my own DVD's. I then watched them all off the DVDs I made, then got even more pissed cos I had downloaded an English dubbed one :( So i downloaded a subbed one and deleted the dubbed one. All of it was really intense when I sat down and watched it.

About that link, is it fast/free delivery? They're really cheap compared to what I've seen in store. I'm gonna register now. They only sel region 1 dvds. :( hmmm

Only reason that I think Envy turned into a dragon was because he didn't know what kind of world was beyond the gate so he turned into a powerfull form which is the dragon.I think the woman knew about alchemy because the alchemy and non alchemy world use to be one but somehow split apart and there was still some information about alchemy left in the non-alchemy world(what the thule society worked on and they knew it existed but couldn't use it).

I have no idea about how she knew about the dragon though,I can only think it was coincidence and she knew she needed something to circulate energy.

Envy is a male because he was the son of Hoenhime and Dante but died and that's why he hates and wants to kill the Elrics

From experience from that site,it takes about a week delivery with the middle option(International Priority),and if your willing to pay,2 days with Air Courier.

I like them because they're really cheap compared to other prices.

Only reason that I think Envy turned into a dragon was because he didn't know what kind of world was beyond the gate so he turned into a powerfull form which is the dragon.I think the woman knew about alchemy because the alchemy and non alchemy world use to be one but somehow split apart and there was still some information about alchemy left in the non-alchemy world(what the thule society worked on and they knew it existed but couldn't use it).

I have no idea about how she knew about the dragon though,I can only think it was coincidence and she knew she needed something to circulate energy.

Envy is a male because he was the son of Hoenhime and Dante but died and that's why he hates and wants to kill the Elrics

From experience from that site,it takes about a week delivery with the middle option(International Priority),and if your willing to pay,2 days with Air Courier.

I like them because they're really cheap compared to other prices.

Ah yes thats who Envy is. Totally forgot. Its been well over 6 months since I saw it.

Thats a good theory about Envy. I didnt really think much of it. When I watch anime I also love just watching it not listening, just amazed at the time and effort put into one little sequence, and its all drawings!

I dont know why but the fact its NTSC is putting me off. I'll wait until I have quite a bit of spare cash, seen as though I already have it on my pc.

I've just seen the naruto raw and it looks awesome compared to those ugly fillers. The drawing and animation style reminds me of the naruto movies somehow. It still has some ugly parts. Now i'll just anxiously wait for the Dattebayo sub.

NARUTO SUB IS OUT!!!! OMFG OMFG OMFG
That's just what I said argwq0.gif

What a masterpiece ^^