NEurope

Man I hate it when a anime ends like death note is nearly over
I thought Death Note was only about half way through?

I thought Death Note was only about half way through?

What has happened recently it seemed to me like it would be a very short anime.

What with Rem giving the notebook to that new person in that group of 8 people sat round the table in ep 17, it could maybe last for a much longer time. Now that those two are working together, though, they could find the new Kira easier with their 2 minds thinking.

Man, just ended reading GTO. Freaking awesome. The anime was awesome too, but in the manga it goes further. It's great comedy and has great life lessons. It makes you feel pumped when Onizuka does his stuff. Really awesome.

Really? I thought it was very similar to the anime. I'll have to read it then as GTO is one of my favorite series. But now, i'm gonna spend some quality time watching the naruto sub.

Really? I thought it was very similar to the anime. I'll have to read it then as GTO is one of my favorite series. But now, i'm gonna spend some quality time watching the naruto sub.

The anime is like 3/4 or maybe half of the manga, so obviously the ending is different. Read it man, it's really worth it.

What has happened recently it seemed to me like it would be a very short anime.

What with Rem giving the notebook to that new person in that group of 8 people sat round the table in ep 17, it could maybe last for a much longer time. Now that those two are working together, though, they could find the new Kira easier with their 2 minds thinking.

I haven't read the manga. But I'm sure there is a lot more.

I Hope there's 32 episodes at least.

I thought there was suppose to be 37 episodes of it,but I don't know how far in the manga it is since i've never read it.

There is a huge amount left to do, if they're going to to everything. I believe you're on volume 5 of 12.

I haven't read the manga. But I'm sure there is a lot more.

I Hope there's 32 episodes at least.

I've read the manga, and the anime will stretch to 37 episodes which i'd say is plenty due to how fast the anime is moving along.

Judging by what Stefkov said, your nearly half way into the story. This is the second best part of the series, the first being how the story ends.

when is episode 19 released? (death note)

I think they get released on tuesdays now?

There is a huge amount left to do, if they're going to to everything. I believe you're on volume 5 of 12.

I think there will be many parts that were in the manga that will be skipped or shortened, but im sure they'l have a finished series with not much untold by episode 37.

when is episode 19 released? (death note)

They air on tuesdays and are usually released by kuro-hana on the wednesday.

I've been going with Animanda for Death Note, they do a good job, however they havnt got episode 18 out yet.

Yea the animanda ones are usually up on monday/tuesday.I wait for those ones even though the wait is a killer :heh:

Yea the animanda ones are usually up on monday/tuesday.I wait for those ones even though the wait is a killer :heh:

The wait is hell. My first couple episodes or so I got Live-Evil ones. They were pretty good but they hadnt done up to a certain episode so i went with animanda.

Has anyone seen Eyeshield 21? I'm currently getting up to episode 61, I may have mentioned this, but I was just wondering if anyone had seen it or is planning on seeing it? Two of my most favourite things, American football and anime in one thing, hell yes!

The wait is hell. My first couple episodes or so I got Live-Evil ones. They were pretty good but they hadnt done up to a certain episode so i went with animanda.

That's cause they dropped when it got liscenced. I think I watched all the thirteen that they done.

I'm now downloading the batch torrent of welcome to the nhk. Taking ages. I downloaded the first two episodes separately and watched them before downloading the lot. It's really good.

That's cause they dropped when it got liscenced. I think I watched all the thirteen that they done.

I'm now downloading the batch torrent of welcome to the nhk. Taking ages. I downloaded the first two episodes separately and watched them before downloading the lot. It's really good.

Oh yes I remember now. Whats that welcome to the nhk? Looking at it on Wiki it sounds alright.

I have also decided to start getting Prince of Tennis. It sounds cool.

I told Stefkov about Death Note bring liscenced before. :sad:

I've been watching Death Note recently, I'm up to episode 8 and its so good.

I've been getting Live Evil made ones, and they're only up to episode 12. :( I wonder if it'll matter if I just get another one.

Live Evil and TW stop doing Death Note because it became licensed.

The good Death Note fansubs groups are Animanda, DG-F & KuroHana.

Oh yes I remember now. Whats that welcome to the nhk? Looking at it on Wiki it sounds alright.

I have also decided to start getting Prince of Tennis. It sounds cool.

Welcome to the NHK is a brilliant anime about a loser who stays at home and has no life.

It's nearly as good as Higurashi, which from me is a massive compliment.

Welcome to the NHK is a brilliant anime about a loser who stays at home and has no life.

He's like me, that's why I loved it. Except that I don't have any sort of relationships with cute girls. SO, I suck even worse.

He's like me, that's why I loved it. Except that I don't have any sort of relationships with cute girls. SO, I suck even worse.

Yeah, I want a cute girl to bring me food while I stay at home writing eroge as well...

Yeah, I want a cute girl to bring me food while I stay at home writing eroge as well...

Who doesn't? Read the manga too it's a little different, progresses faster and it's more... daring ;)

Just watched episode 5 of welcome to the NHK. Really good stuff. I should really be getting to bed by now, but I think I'll watch a couple more episodes.

just finished reading love hina, it's pretty cool. Life should be more like in manga/anime. Except the post apocalyptic ones.

Naruto 1-25 is now up to 57.3% after a week or so. So another week and its done....:(

Eyeshield 21 also near 50%.

After getting these i will have 50GB left on my computer. Damn anime.