NEurope

Friday morning if we're very lucky.

Luck doesn't come into it with dattebayo. We'll almost certainly have it on friday morning :smile:

Luck doesn't come into it with dattebayo. We'll almost certainly have it on friday morning :smile:

Yeah dattebayo owns.

Yeah but don't forget, it's twice as long as a regular episode and they'll have new OP and ED karaoke to do.

Yeah but don't forget, it's twice as long as a regular episode and they'll have new OP and ED karaoke to do.

Shit, I forgot about that... I'm still optimistic though.

Ah well, it'll be here when it's here :D Bleach 115 by the time I wake up tomorrow too! G'night N-E anime fans ^^

I just caught up on Bleach, from the end of the Bounto ark to 114, and all have to say is...WOW!!! I LOVE THIS ANIME!!!!!!

And... Stefkov... Asuka Langley Sohryu eh? Gawsh, one of my favourite anime characters but I certainly wouldn't want her as a Valentine, she's a nutter.

I havnt seen Neon Genesis, I will have to read up on it, see how crazy this girl is.

Ah well, it'll be here when it's here :D Bleach 115 by the time I wake up tomorrow too! G'night N-E anime fans ^^

...3 minutes longer and you could have changed shippuden to today...

asuname.gif

asuka.gif

Asuka is the very active, very feisty pilot of Eva-02. Her wild personality is matched only by her pride in her ability as an Eva pilot. She is 1/4 Japanese, and 3/4 German, though her lineage is something that she's not always proud of.

With a sad past which has been with her since early childhood, Asuka could be looking for something to make her forget. Hmm.. I wonder, could that be you?

Hmmm...

noo, asuka is mine. :shakehead

^ you're nuts :heh: she'd tear you a new one. Or two.

Shippuden just started in Japan 5 minutes ago :D

Edit: HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP

IT STARTS with the REUNION. AKA: Naruto meeting Sasuke again! Then flashes back!! :o :O

And it's in widescreen with smexy animation quality!

linaname.gif

lina.gif

Lina, the fiery sorceress supreme with an attitude you REALLY don't want to mess with, always seems to be hunting for treasure. About the only thing more important than her selfish needs would be her food. She may be a powerful sorceress, but she can be an even more powerful friend. Though she's not quick to admit it, she'll always defend her friends from harm, even at the cost of her own life.

Lina doesn't like to show her emotions, especially to her friends, but she cares very deeply for Gourry......or maybe it's more because of his sword...

:yay:

linaname.gif

lina.gif

Lina, the fiery sorceress supreme with an attitude you REALLY don't want to mess with, always seems to be hunting for treasure. About the only thing more important than her selfish needs would be her food. She may be a powerful sorceress, but she can be an even more powerful friend. Though she's not quick to admit it, she'll always defend her friends from harm, even at the cost of her own life.

Lina doesn't like to show her emotions, especially to her friends, but she cares very deeply for Gourry......or maybe it's more because of his sword...

:yay:

Got the same one as you mate might have to watch this slayers anime, first off is it any good?

Actually I have a question I have the R.O.D OVA(3 episode thing) my question is the R.O.D series any good - I don't quite want to watch chick anime but that OVA was really something ya know.

^ you're nuts :heh: she'd tear you a new one. Or two.

Shippuden just started in Japan 5 minutes ago :D

Edit: HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP

IT STARTS with the REUNION. AKA: Naruto meeting Sasuke again! Then flashes back!! :o :O

And it's in widescreen with smexy animation quality!

I just want to see if naruto has got any new cool abilites.

Got the same one as you mate might have to watch this slayers anime, first off is it any good?

Yeah it´s great. The first series is kinda "meh" but the second and third are very very good

May I ask where are you finding this all out, matey.

The manga is far ahead of the anime ;)

The manga is far ahead of the anime ;)

Well I thought of that but in One Piece they moved around when Zoro learns his techniques so he gains the ability to cut steel in a filler arc - instead of where it happens in the manga.

There's so much to look forward to in Naruto, I've followed the mangas too and can't wait to see everything in action now! So much to look forward to!

Can someone post a link to a youtubed version when it comes online

Cheers

*ZF looks around suspiciously*

*BANG*

*ZF disappears in a plume of smoke*

Here we go. RAW without subs - great start:

Part One

The rest of the parts are under "More from this User". Enjoy.

---

[edit]

The animation is too good for Naruto. Have I awoken in some dream world?

Wheres the sub?! GIVE ME THE GOD DAMN SUB!!!

Edit: That clip was awesome, really good animation, nice start, we get to see Sai, and and a really cool opening with a song that seems to be from those guys that do Kokoro Odoru in Ouendan.

I told you guys, the Naruto fillers will never end.

Fucking liar.

The first Hurricane Chronicles opening is really cool, by the way.

Dammit I need the subbed version now :(

I can keep watching the opening and ending all the time.